I'm trying to gauge CTG's level of respect for Lebron's game...

Tough call. One-on-one can be a test of wills. Lebron's so much bigger than those guys, and just as fast, probably not as laterally quick. Not as tough either. Do they have that on PS3 or something, who wins those ones?

My friend posted that Lebron wasn't as skilled as Wade (when healthy he conceded lol)...or Paul George....or Durant...

I don't know how the season ended, but I was surprised to see that Lebron was averaging something like 45% of all his jumpers made this season. It ranked 1st in the NBA. So we're talking about an elite jump shooter, great passer with great vision, who plays terrific defense, and is incredibly fast and can drive on any team.

But my main argument is there has never been a player that left a team the way Lebron left the Cavs. The wins delta was staggering.

Not sure about that jumpshooting %, James shot 40.4% from 10-16 feet, 36.6% from 16-3 pt line, and 37.9% from 3...still quite impressive.

-21 tonight, worst on team.

Looks like he is going to be 2-3 in the finals...

Not dogging...just always a polarizing debate.

I think BAR and Tru hit on a very real conversation point. It is a different league. It's a "star league" similar to how the NFL is now and "offense league" now.

LeBron is the real deal, there is no question. His physical traits are unmatched in today's game. He is easily the best passing SF in the history of the league. He can control a game now more than ever before since he's improved his J so much over the years. His perpensity to pass probably hurts him in the overall discussion with Jordan. Jordan is and will be the best ever because he absolutely refused to lose. He had more of score first, win first attitude. LeBron gets too worrried about getting everyone involved and he also takes way to many quarters and halves off, to the point where it's a major detriment to his team. I think LeBrons issue for being an all-time top 5 is that he isn't the best at any one aspect of the game, at the all-time level. Magic was a better passer, Jordan a better scorer, lots of guys are better rebounders, Bird was a better shooter, etc.

The biggest issue for me is how different the league is an how much it plays to stars now. Jordan started it, but as Tru said, if Jordan played now he would be putting up 40 a game easily.

The Spurs remind me of a great 80's-90's team that plays across the board, as a team. There is no chest pounding, at all, no me first attitude. LeBron is a bigger cry baby than anyone that has ever played in my opinion, because he shouldn't have to cry. And I've never seen anyone stare down the crowd more.

Everyone has seen the Jordan "shrug" a million times. Why? Because he didn't interact with the crowd, but that time he did, and so it's a big deal. I would love to have someone put together a complation of LeBron chest pounds and stares into the crowd. Happens all the time.

20 years ago the Piston's would have eaten up LeBron and spit him out and if he didn't have the cast he has now he probably would have 1 ring at this point, maybe.

Not that it has anything to do with anything, but I feel like if Lebron and MJ played one-on-one in their primes, make-it-take-it to 11, Lebron would win like 11-1.

Who gets the ball first? Lol. Disagree on this one. LeBron would start playing when he was down 6-0 and expect to catch up.

Why would Lebron want to play with that bum wade anymore , he should retire?

Lebron needs to get a new cast to ring chase with and cut loose wade.

LeBron really needs no stars to play with him. He needs role players, just like Jordan did. He needs a power forward and a Center more than anything to rebound. Bosh used to be a beast. He's like Sampson though, cut that hair and he plays like a little bitch. Needs to be reminded he's like 6'10" and can leap. You see him finger roll last night? Dude, come on. Dunk that shit.

Back