I'm back!!!!! (kinda)

2daBank

Voice of Reason
what's up everyone? missed ya'll and talking bases which ya know i love! time has just been a on and off issue for me as we continue going thru all this stuff with theresa health, even if i havnt responded we appriciate all the well wishes and prayers they mean a lot to us!! there some good, some not as good news. turns out the immuno therapy treatments along w her last round of chemo has had some good results, her last scan her lymph nodes were totally clear for the 1st time! the tumor on her cervix is still there, they think it dying tho but the scan also had some areas on the tumor that lit up like a xmas tree which not real good but nobody really knows why or what it means! lol. a lot the problems not complications from the radiation tearing up her bladder and insides, i tell you this much if you or a loved one ever find yourselves in this unfortunate spot i'd highly recommend going with other options before the radiation that they kinda pushed and really wernt clear what a bad idea it could be!!! even worse the radiation round did next to nothing compared to the success we having with the alternative treatments!!! anyways that the short of it, she done w this round of chemo but continuing the immuno therapy for another couple months and we will go from there, she has another surgery scheduled but just minor to remove or replace a stint they had to put in her bladder. all in all things could be worse, could be trending in a ok way, just keeping fingers crossed. enough with all that.

so if you know me you know i'm much more a volume bettor especially with mlb but life hasn't really afforded me that ability this year so i been much more spot betting this season, i wasn't sure how it would go but i've actually maintained a very high win percentage clip doing it this way so while at the moment i have a bit more time thought i'd stop by and share when i can. can't promise i'll post every day or how many plays i'll have but ill keep in this thread and try to keep organized and see how we can do. as always you know ill have plenty to say if i have time! lmao. missed ya'll and hope everyone is doing well!!! hopefully @KJ posted that braves ff tt ov 1.5 for me yesterday! hated playing against skubal but he had been weakest on 4 days rest and even w braves struggling a bit asking them to score 2 runs thru 5 at -115 seemed redic!! i think braves offense will start to pick things up wven tho they obviously miss acuna again, getting the catcher back and getting him going will help a great deal!!

for today im kinda just taking a shot in the dark, i have no clue bout the park, apparently some crazy demensuons but that should lead to lot of field to cover. if memory serves me right most these special events mlb has put on have leaned to higher scoring affairs. we got the right pitchers to see some runs!! both offenses have put up some solid scores lately. my only real concern here is giants pitcher winn has some odd reverse splits yet cards are trotting out w lefty stacked lineup so that a bit confusing, maybe Winn reverse splits a big a mirage or maybe it just cards manager a complete freaking idiot, either is possible!!! i don't think pallante is gonna go more than 4 innings, should be plenty of pens. i think 9 feels low, just cause the fence is deep doesn't mean won't be runs, might mean no homers but might be a lot more balls falling in!! played this a few ways :

over 9 3x
over 11.5 +215 1x

wynn ov 1.5 h:r:rbi
goldy ov 1.5 h/r/rbi

ramos ov 1.5 h/r/rbi
chapman ov 1.5 h/r/rbi
solar ov 1.5 h/r/rbi

sgp

wynn ov 1.5 tb/ov 9

sgp lotto ticket 1

ramos, chapman, goldy, solar ov .5 hit
goldy, solar rbi
ov10

sgp lotto ticket 2

wynn ramos, chapman, solar ov 1.5 tota bases. crawford hit.

chapman, solar, gorman rbi

gm ov 9.5

think those were it, obviously just some beer money in case we get a crazy game might as well take a few shots, just don't take them seriously! lol

Look what the cat drug in...

im never far!! nobody wanted me around during nba playoffs i got my brains beat in like i don't think ever before in 25 years of nba playoffs!! nba has changed! lol. luckily i did smash boston game 1 and 5 but got my head mashed in game 3 on dallas, along with rest freaking playoffs. shit was a nightmare, i couldn't win enough at mlb to keep up with what i was dropping on those fucking playoffs! shit made no sense, uk was down, down was up, 1+1 equaled banana!!

it gonna lie i'm little confused how this play out. think i heard one the walls was 480sowthing?? that outta leave lot of room in the gaps tho!!! i remember used to play in some these old time stadiums playing the show and would score all kinds of runs!!

my biggest concern giants pitcher has a ops allowed 200 points lower against lefties so of course cards dumb shit manager rolls out a lineup stacked with lefties! lol

woulda been nice to get the 12th run or for goldy to drive in one the 1st 2x he was up w man on 3rd no outs but still pretty good :)

woulda been nice to get the 12th run or for goldy to drive in one the 1st 2x he was up w man on 3rd no outs but still pretty good :)
Lots of voodoo tonight. Turned my phone on and the time was the last 4 of my social

Tread lightly!

Now we can resume daily discussions @VirginiaCavs and let @2daBank cook

i can't promise having a lot to say daily bro. i'll do my best but as i said i been more spot betting than doing the everyday grind this year, we just see how things go with time but ill post as much as possible. i don't care if it easier to do in the discussion threads or do them in here? i didn't see discussion thread when i hopped on so just started this. i'll do whichever ppl prefer but this might be just as easy.

i can't promise having a lot to say daily bro. i'll do my best but as i said i been more spot betting than doing the everyday grind this year, we just see how things go with time but ill post as much as possible. i don't care if it easier to do in the discussion threads or do them in here? i didn't see discussion thread when i hopped on so just started this. i'll do whichever ppl prefer but this might be just as easy.
Do it in here. No one goes to the discussion thread.

Cavs started a discussion thread for Friday. We'd love to have thoughts in there. You two really spearhead that thread in the summer.

Good stuff bro.

Love the energy and love a great cap winning.
no way i was gonna pop up and give ya'll a loser! although pretty sure @KJ said he was gonna post the braves ff over yesterday when we were texting bout. i hated going against Skubal but he hasn't been nearly as dominant on 4 days rest, that was 4 days with a day start and in atl, only asking braves to score 2 runs at -115? that seemed nuts even if they had been struggling a bit and skubal a beast!

Think I won $16 tonight so going to In 'n Out for a double double combo which is what it takes.

Black socks and flip flops....don't tase me bro!

no way i was gonna pop up and give ya'll a loser! although pretty sure @KJ said he was gonna post the braves ff over yesterday when we were texting bout. i hated going against Skubal but he hasn't been nearly as dominant on 4 days rest, that was 4 days with a day start and in atl, only asking braves to score 2 runs at -115? that seemed nuts even if they had been struggling a bit and skubal a beast!
Yeah Tarik is something but the play made sense. I saw a few similar angles in writeups and faded my guy.

Yeah Tarik is something but the play made sense. I saw a few similar angles in writeups and faded my guy.

even w that outing he still managed to hit his ov 6.5 k's. i debated that but -140 felt steep especially compared to -115 for atl to score 2.

this season been the most i ever bet without posting, i wasn't sure i could even do it! lol. as i said it been far more spotty, sometimes go a few days w nothing and plenty of days just a play or 2. i really wasn't sure i could have success w baseball like that since i always been a pretty heavy volume player but when ya don't have time to comb thru every game as thoroughly as ya would like have to be more selective. my clip has been pretty high but dunno that it has made me more? i'm really not sure cause i dropped so much damn money on nba playoffs dunno exactly where i stand w mlb! thank gpd the playoffs over! lol

at any rate glad to be back talking with ya'll i miss this much more than the friends i don't hang out w much anymore!!! lol

• Love
Reactions: KJ
It helped me when you'd just randomly post in a thread because you got lost online

lol. dunno how many nights i'd go back and read everything i posted and think "god damn i practically spelled this or that play out why the fuck didn't i make it?!?!". sometimes i need a translator for myself!

• Love
Reactions: KJ
the weather is super depressing when all they say is how hot it was and how much hotter it gonna be the following days to come!

Back