*I'm back for Week 4*

bjorks

Secretary of Fondy Fanclub
Fellas,

I took a year and half off from capping to clear my mind, stomach and get square with life. It's good to be back albeit with smaller numbers. No more local anymore either, which means no more rediculous bets.

So I've been keeping an eye here in the last few weeks and have been tailin Jump, Fondy, Flava, the usuals and thanks!!!

Record so far...

CFB 9-4-1 O/U 4-1
CFBT 10-11 (teasers)
CFBP 1-0 (Parlay)
CFBH 2-3 (Halftime bets)

NFL 10-2 O/U 0-1
NFLT 5-1
NFLH 0-1

MLB 6-7
MLBP 3-2

Tennis 3-2

Up about 7 units on the year.

On to Week 4. A lot of teams who are not opening up with a conference game have some cupcakes scheduled boyz...

5* Maker's Mark Lock of the Weekend
Iowa -21 - Come on, Illinois starts like 14 freshman and hasn't put up a fight all year. POUND IOWA!!!
USC -22.5 - USC 51 Arizona 10. No love for the Mildcats. USC every bit as good and strong as LSU

4* Gentleman Jack
Nevada -7 - NW will struggle mightyly with the Pistol. Lean towards the OVER here also
Clemson -17 - Just don't see UNC putting up a fight here
ASU +8 - Cal's OL is not that good. What's worse is their secondary. ASU finally has a respectable D and we all know their strength is thru the air.

3* Jim Beam's
Georgia -27.5 - My Buffalo's are awful. Shoutout game potential for UGA
BYU -28.5 - Utah St will go down with nary a whimper
LSU -36.5 - Frustration takeout game on Green Wave
Boise -14 - Hawaii 2-7 or something last 9 on Blue Turf

Leans
Texas -25 - Let down game for Iowa St., but I hate betting on Mack Brown
West Virginia -21.5 - Can't quite pull the trigger, but this has blowout potential
UCLA -3 - I think this is a great spot for Bruins
Oregon St -25.5 - It's the Vandals, what else do we need to know.

I've teased a bunch of teased a bunch of these already, especially USC and IOWA.

GL fellas and good to be back.

:cheers:

Welcome back to the game bro! I certainly hope all is well.

GL this week and for the remainder of the year.

:cheers:

good luck, and nice record thus far....hope this isnt the week vegas cashes as we are both on huge public plays! good luck!!

You are one cool dude :cheers:

Personally my
5 star is Wild Turkey Russel's Reserve or Rare Breed
4 star Jim Beam Black Label/Makers Mark
3 star Jack Daniels

Just warning you from experience, Nevada -7 is probably more of a Kentucky Gentleman than a Gentleman Jack!!

Hope you got some things straightened up bjorks, but not too much now... lol - good luck, and glad to see you've been making some money.

NickFazekas said:
Just warning you from experience, Nevada -7 is probably more of a Kentucky Gentleman than a Gentleman Jack!!

I saw Nevada live versus ASU and liked what they attempted to do. Against SDSU I really think they can cover.

PS - Forgot to mention, I still have a DEEP connection with the Big 10 conference and now the Pac 10. I know more about the Pac 10 now, but I'm always good for some inside info.

bjorks said:
PS - Forgot to mention, I still have a DEEP connection with the Big 10 conference and now the Pac 10. I know more about the Pac 10 now, but I'm always good for some inside info.

I'll vouch for his Big 10 connections won me more than a few Minny plays and that on injury news before they came out...

No faith in NW. I wait to get the reports until Friday's before teams go to their hotels.

abcs - It's not great, but I jumped on them at 22.5 but also have them in 3 teasers at -12 or -12.5 so worst case scenario is I hit the middle and cover the teasers. No way they lose this game and/or not win by 14

5*****Maker's Mark Pick

Switching gears here with updated picks as of Friday night...

5*****Maker's Mark PLAY OF THE WEEKEND
HAMMER IOWA!!!!
I can't stress enough that this is the play of the weekend! Iowa insiders believe this is their breakthrough weekend to open the Big 10 season. The kinks have been worked out on offense and the defense should put up a solid effort against young, inexperienced Illini offense. There is no reason with the weather Illini should put up more than 6 points against Iowa D and Tate and Co. are should be good for 38-44 points. This is as confident Iowa insiders and myself have been on a Big 10 game since I've had some inside info from 4 Big 10 teams the last 5 years.

4****Gentleman Jack
USC -22.5
BYU -28.5
West Virginia -21.5
Clemson -17
ASU/Cal OVER 58

3***Jim Beam Black
UCLA -3
LSU -36.5
Georgia -27.5
Meechigan -14 (Fade with Fondy)
Central Michigan/Eastern Michigan OVER 47
Western Michigan -30.5 (Fade Temple)

Leans
Cal -8 (Switched from ASU +8, despite Burgess good to go. Been going back and forth on this game)
Texas -25
Oregon ST -25.5
Louisville -14
Boston College -7
Houston PK

Be careful about the MN/Purdue game. I got the update tonight before team went to the hotel. MN hasn't won under Mason at Purdue and have not been great at practice this week. Defense will have it's first test and will see how good/bad both teams are. There is absolutely no reason why MN should be a road fav this weekend other than the fact Vegas had to pick someone. Purdue is not that solid, but MN struggles against this team.

Teasers
Clemson -7
West Virginia -11
USC -12

Iowa -11
Boise St -5.5
USC -12

Georgia Tech -7 (IN)
Iowa -11
USC -12.5

Meechigan -4
Iowa -11