Illinois Fighting Illini +14 vs USC??

I believe Illy had a great season and they will be good as long as Zook stays because he is a recruiter. The Big Ten (and I am a Michigan fan) was a bit down this year. I believe USC is playing like they are one of the top 3 in CFB as we speak. Neutral Field, LSU is going to hammer OSU and I think USc does the same. In a few years though, Illy will be in contention. I hope the Illi backers bring that line down more and more.

No...the played a very good Mizzou team even on a neutral field...just turned it over I think SIX times and Juice was knocked out of that game..

They dismantled a good PSU defense...dominated them...

Dominated Wisky too..

I know everyone's rebuttal is the Big Ten sucks...well they have 8 bowl teams either way...suck or not..

Many aren't top 10 teams, but they are top 30 teams..

I'm not sure you've watched them play bro...

This team has improved nearly every game since the Iowa game...

The idea is to improve as the season progresses...they have a shitton of young kids and they are doing just thought...improving every week...

Juice was a young QB....Illy had a top 3 recruiting class last year for a reason....alot of good athletes that have time under their belts now...

Jump

I couldn't agree more with your thoughts. Also to add, what do you think the Illini thought was a realistic goal at the start of this season? Did they believe they had a team that was going to compete with OSU, Mich, and Wisky for a BCS berth? Not likely. They get the best program of the last 6-7 years in a bowl game that is short of where they want to be. No disrespect to Petey, but we've seen it time and time again, USC will not give their "inferior" opponent much respect for the 40 days of preperation. Illinois will be focused and determined.

Illini ML easy.

I dont see why all the love for Usc and Hate for Illini.

These are the type of teams Usc struggles against. I actually like the Illini Defense of matchup in this game.

Usc is so over rated.

Back