Youngstown St +14.5 at Pitt
William & Mary +20 at Virginia
E Washington +12.5 at Texas Tech
James Madison +2.5 at ECU
SE Louisiana +15.5 at ULL
Cal Poly +10.5 at San Jose St
Northern Iowa +13 at Iowa St
Northern Arz +15.5 at Arizona

I don't know, just kind of throwing a list up there to pick from, maybe some I left off?

Richmond, Northern Iowa, Albany and E Washington all did it week 1 last year. There are always a few per year. UConn only beat Maine by 3. Nevada needed OT to beat Cal Poly. Idaho only beat Mont St 20-17. North Dakota only lost by 1 at BGSU week 2.

As a massive Iowa St fan and someone who also has bet on UNI religiously over the years, I just don't think this is the year. Think ISU wins by 30+ and I'm a pessimist with this team.

My gut tells me to stay away fro NiU in this one for no good reason other than 'feel'

Reactions: KJ
Nice call on Tenn State!!!

With a minute left in the 3rd qrt UConn trailing 7-20 they benched QB Pindell who had won the job early in camp and put in Sr Brett Shirreffs. He immediately led them to back-to-back TDs to retake the lead.. 21-20, 27-20 Final. HC was stopped on 4th down from the UC 15 with about 3m left. HC took their lead in the 1st half thanks to two UConn fumbles setting up short fields. UC also was stopped on downs from inside the 10 once.'

It took Central Mich 3 OT to beat Rhode Island.

Back