I was that guy...

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Had a fantasy draft last night. Took Kelce at 16 and Mahomes at 33. Felt like mixing things up a bit. This is more of a friendly league and I didn't really prepare. Results of that ill preparation shows.

1.(9)Ezekiel Elliott (Dal - RB)
2.(16)Travis Kelce (KC - TE)
3.(33)Patrick Mahomes (KC - QB)
4.(40)David Montgomery (Chi - RB)
5.(57)Tyler Boyd (Cin - WR)
6.(64)Christian Kirk (Ari - WR)
7.(81)James White (NE - RB)
8.(88)Marvin Jones Jr. (Det - WR)
9.(112)DeSean Jackson (Phi - WR)
10.(129)Jameis Winston (TB - QB)
11.(136)DaeSean Hamilton (Den - WR)
12.(141)Tony Pollard (Dal - RB)
13.(153)N'Keal Harry (NE - WR)
14.(160)Cleveland (Cle - DEF)
15.(177)Adam Vinatieri (Ind - K)

What’s the problem? You don’t have “elite” WRs but you have a couple high upside ones and can work the waiver wire if it becomes a problem. You have the top TE, top QB and possibly top RB. You even grabbed Zekes handcuff. Top 4 team with shot at the crown with a few breaks. How’s life been treating? GEAUX TIGERS!!!

What’s the problem? You don’t have “elite” WRs but you have a couple high upside ones and can work the waiver wire if it becomes a problem. You have the top TE, top QB and possibly top RB. You even grabbed Zekes handcuff. Top 4 team with shot at the crown with a few breaks. How’s life been treating? GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Hey Sam. The biggest mistake I made was not knowing they switched up the rosters from last year to go from 2 RB/2 WR/1 Flex to 2 RB/3 WR/0 Flex. Probably shouldn't have ignored WR for as long as I did, but things just kind of fell the way they did. Looks like Zeke got offered a massive deal today, so here's hoping he's ready to go week 1.

Thinks have been going alright. How about you?

There he is!

Well then yeah that sortve sucks. I’ll try to throw a couple WR thoughts throughout the year if I get an early read on some pop up game changers. My dynasty allows 4WRs (3+flex) but my 1 required RB was suppose to be Gordon. My WRS are decent. Hopkins, Julio, OBJ, and Michael Thomas. . Hard to lose if Baker doesn’t fall on his face.

I’m still kicking for now. Facing a leg stint at minimum based on some test results I’m awaiting. Kindve freaked out.
Hoping for the best. At least Jeaux Bureaux gonna send me out with one last natty if I don’t make it!

POSSIBLY my last interaction with the Big Fella and he starts with Hey Sam! At first, I was like how in the frick does he remember my name. As I’ve grown to know the last few weeks thats just part of who he was as a man. I’m way up there in terms of being a jerk etc yet not once do I recall the banning side or really ANY negative interaction. I respect and admire the capping abilities of so many on here but there was one name that got me here and always had me checking back in from time. You are and will be missed buddy for longer than you can ever imagine. Shed my first tears for a person I never met in person thanks to you. You were one of a kind and will always hold a place in my heart. Love you
Brother. May you Rest In Peace!

Last edited:
You're team is a lot like mine. A ton of potential upside sprinkled with some proven talent. Could be real good.

2nd Draft - I think it looks pretty good on paper, but wish I had a better QB and wish I'd have gotten a "better" 4th RB. 14 QBs went before I took one.

QB - Jameis Winston
RB - Ezekiel Elliott
RB - Le'Veon Bell
WR - Antonio Brown
WR - Chris Godwin
TE - George Kittle
Flex - Kerryon Johnson
D - Ravens
K - Matt Bryant

Bench
QB Dak Prescott
RB Devin Singletary, Darrell Henderson