I want Texas Tech but...

Kramer

Assistant to the Traveling Secretary
My book only has them at +3. Which way do you see the line moving from now until Saturday night? Should I wait to buy?
:cheers:

bob on tech. not much movement though. no telling. should be back and forth until kick. i think itll be pretty evenly split

wasnt it already way up there? someone here bought it to 7 for cheapish? so id say it wont go back and forth again

wasnt it already way up there? someone here bought it to 7 for cheapish? so id say it wont go back and forth again

Yeah I see a lot got at 6 and 7. At 3 now, I would be suprised to see it go any lower which means it probably will.

I believe the Okie St/Texas total was in the 70's and those points def. mattered......though the line was much higher most probably didn't anticipate a game ending by 4.

I had UT -6 on a lil tease and got pimped when they didnt punch on 4th:hang:

If you are on Tech and 3 is the best you can get right now, IMO you won't be hurt by waiting.. I got texas at 2.5 right after Bob pressed the send button and I think it slowly moved back to 4 .. now I see a bunch of 3.5.... A bunch of money is going to poor in through the day tommorow including a bunch of chase money from the daily losers.. Chase money usually goes to the chalk which further supports my suspicion you can get 4 or better on TT at some point tommorow.. Just my guess though..

Back