I tied my playoff match?

I once went undefeated in the regular season and tied in the first round of the playoffs. I lost because the tie breaker by yahoo was most touchdowns scored for that week.

So I went the entire season without being outscored and still didn't win the league. So stupid. FWIW, I would've been unbeaten that year if I won te tie breaker.

This was like 2006 OM, so no decimal points. Even worse, it was a live draft league with all friends, which I talked shit from day one, so needless to say, nobody was going to admit it was total bullshit.

Even worse was, I didn't even know what the tie breaker was and figured since I held very regular season tie breaker I would be fine. Wrong.

Strongly disagree on bench points deciding because one team can have 3 QB's on bench and not have the better team, or injured players etc...

Top seed or most season points are the best tie breakers IMO.

Strongly disagree on bench points deciding because one team can have 3 QB's on bench and not have the better team, or injured players etc...

Top seed or most season points are the best tie breakers IMO.

I agree. I would have lost bench points, but I had a player on IR and he had a qb and some top rbs he was storing.

I just realized I advanced to our championship game following what I believe was a stat correction for Jonathan Stewart. Had originally lost by .12, but with the change, won by .08. Crazy.

I just realized I advanced to our championship game following what I believe was a stat correction for Jonathan Stewart. Had originally lost by .12, but with the change, won by .08. Crazy.

Congrats! Amazing for you.

Brutal, kick in the balls for your opponent.

Back