I thought the SEC was a defensive conference????

cashflowmatters said:
Mr.M : Penn St moved the ball all day against Tenn, they should have scored alot more but that has been there problem all year(ineptness offense) and they still moved the ball pretty well against Tenn. In the 1st 1/2 Neb moved the ball with ease then in the 2nd 1/2 Neb did what they did most of the season ( Callahanitis) awful play calling. I do believe the only reason Auburn won was because of the Nebraska offense providing them with short field 2x's. Looks like SEC will be 4-3 at days end with the upper tier teams going 1-2 today, this of course if Wisc holds on.

I watched the entire UT/PSU game...I could just as easy say, "without that fumble return TD PSU loses"....the fact remains, UT lost...Auburn shut down Nebraska...and neither total was close to going over...:cheers:

Looks like 2 of 3 top tier SEC teams are going down in typical sec style games( low scoring) Now 4-3 in the bowls for the best conference in football and yes all games have gone under good "d" or bad "O"???:shake:

cashflowmatters said:
Looks like 2 of 3 top tier SEC teams are going down in typical sec style games( low scoring) Now 4-3 in the bowls for the best conference in football and yes all games have gone under good "d" or bad "O"???:shake:

A little of both Arky & UT were both too one dimensional on offense all year...but ya gotta give Wisky credit they are a great team...next year's gonna be interesting...:cheers:

The sec is now 8 - 3 in the outback bowl.. against the big 10
They also hold the all time advantage.. that being said it was 2 good wins by the big 10

SEC now 4-3 this year in the bowls , all 3 games today go under you are correct Mike and 2 of the 3 top tier sec teams lose at their own game. SEC offense are poor that is why their "d's" look so good. sec teams today score a total of 41 pts

SEC doesnt have the playmakers on offense like they use too, check the first round picks.

The weak big 10 who is said to suck as a conference other than MICH & OSU goes 2-0 against the power house conference sec today.

You just wait and see, ND will likely lose but be assured they will score at least 3 td's. and believe me LSU is IMO the strongest team in the SEC, they have the most talent on both sides of the ball but ND will score on them.

cashflowmatters said:
You just wait and see, ND will likely lose but be assured they will score at least 3 td's. and believe me LSU is IMO the strongest team in the SEC, they have the most talent on both sides of the ball but ND will score on them.

:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

cashflowmatters said:
SEC now 4-3 this year in the bowls , all 3 games today go under you are correct Mike and 2 of the 3 top tier sec teams lose at their own game. SEC offense are poor that is why their "d's" look so good. sec teams today score a total of 41 pts

Bro, ya been drinking a little today? I don't think anyone in their right mind thinks a 9-4 UT squad is one of the top three in the SEC...and give me a break, all the games were tight.
Your over theory has been debunked...just be happy you didn't lose any cash....have a Happy New Year....:cheers:

See the OVER theory WAS a smokescreen for his anti-SEC bias. lol its all good. Damn shame too cause he had my attention till that last post. I dont think anyone here has said that the Big 10 sucked. I know I havent said that. Anyone that knows a little............. knew Wisconsin was a good team that had a damn fine season. Damn shame the Eraser ( thats all we heard about for WEEKS on this site) cant suit up for your boys Jan 8 ! We will see how it plays out.

One more thing and I'll be back Jan 9th one way or another cause theres not much else to be said other than habla muchp mierda so. In my opinion and thats what this is here.

Look. It's going to be a great game. The winner will have bragging rights and the loser has to spend the rest of the winter in Ohio. Five months of gray skies and sex with the ugliest women in the world (or not).

See ya on the 9th for the report card !!

Mr M I did lose cash on the penn st/tenn total but got most of it back with Wisc and I have a small bet on Mich in the Rose bowl.

cashflowmatters said:
Mr M I did lose cash on the penn st/tenn total but got most of it back with Wisc and I have a small bet on Mich in the Rose bowl.

GL with your UM bet...:cheers:

Yeah...........82 yards...........and friggin 64 of it came on 1 drive!!! That means 8 - I said - ...are u hearing me right????.....8.....the rest of the game. That's just pure.....freakish......dominating defense!!!!!!!!!! from da boys down south!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Moondawg.Her name is Mary Carmen and she is soon to be available. She drinks like a fish. Ill post more pics of her

Back