I think Boston and Tatum unlocked something (finally) late in Game 6...............

Very rare I bet on my team. Hell lost this morning betting against Man City and perfectly happy to lose that wage. Was a situational dream and don't care that I lost.

Cardinals are really only team I care bout and you know how much I fade them, I’ll bet them too, I’m totally unemotional bout it, I mean who cares if a baseball team wins or loses a game? In playoffs I might care little more but I still bet what I think the right side not my team and once I bet I much rather win bet than my team win, lol. I’m all bout the money!!

Cardinals are really only team I care bout and you know how much I fade them, I’ll bet them too, I’m totally unemotional bout it, I mean who cares if a baseball team wins or loses a game? In playoffs I might care little more but I still bet what I think the right side not my team and once I bet I much rather win bet than my team win, lol. I’m all bout the money!!
Well it's different in soccer

I woke up at 10pm for this 6am match then the one after at 8:30 and all went so perfectly, the nap from 11-3 was beautiful lol

The day I care more about my wagers than my teams is the day I will quit gambling. I spend a lot of money watching my teams play, if gambling becomes intrusive to my fandom I will bail fast.

Well it's different in soccer

I woke up at 10pm for this 6am match then the one after at 8:30 and all went so perfectly, the nap from 11-3 was beautiful lol

The day I care more about my wagers than my teams is the day I will quit gambling. I spend a lot of money watching my teams play, if gambling becomes intrusive to my fandom I will bail fast.

The day I quit gambling I won’t even know what my team doing cause I’ll have no reason to follow sports.

I am of KJ's mindset

I have no emotional attachment to a group of ppl I don’t know or a name on a Jersey. Never has made much sense to me, it fun in the moment I guess, I like the city more when cards in playoffs, but deep down for the most part I really don’t care.

Yeah we're different there

I actually enjoy sport more than I enjoy gambling

I enjoy capping them more than anything, gambling is just the way to show something for the work. It not really the action that keeps me around, it might have drew me in but I’m mostly over that. Lol

I like sports obviously, I just don’t really care who wins.

Reactions: KJ
I enjoy capping them more than anything, gambling is just the way to show something for the work. It not really the action that keeps me around, it might have drew me in but I’m mostly over that. Lol
I don't discriminate

Im super happy with “my team” tonight. Not cause they winning but cause I needed the over and Boston did virtually nothing to help but cards just got me a push at least!

I just don’t get why you would bother fading them is the point?
I feel I know the best times to fade my teams

And quite frankly I hope I lose and am wrong, but we know the teams we're in touch with so if there's a buck to be made, I try it. And I hope I lose most of the time.

I feel I know the best times to fade my teams

And quite frankly I hope I lose and am wrong, but we know the teams we're in touch with so if there's a buck to be made, I try it. And I hope I lose most of the time.

Shit is all kinds of confusing to me. More than the money I personally just like to win, some team I have nothing to do with winning doesn’t really mean much to me, I much rather be right!

I just don’t get why you would bother fading them is the point?
Today for me was a great sandwich spot to fade City. We win 3-0....of course I'm stoked after that

But that spot is a fade every time regardless of my fandom, would do it again tomorrow. Guess they're just two separate entities to me. I want the win on the pitch first, the gamble is just a smart wager that lost.

I don’t play anything not to win. I’ll be damned if I’d be happy losing cause sone team of assholes I have no connection to wins while i lose!

Today for me was a great sandwich spot to fade City. We win 3-0....of course I'm stoked after that

But that spot is a fade every time regardless of my fandom, would do it again tomorrow. Guess they're just two separate entities to me. I want the win on the pitch first, the gamble is just a smart wager that lost.

I’ve just never felt nearly the thing you apparently do for that team. I’ve had plenty of fun times in moments rooting for cardinals but end of the day I really don’t care that much.

I don’t play anything not to win. I’ll be damned if I’d be happy losing cause sone team of assholes I have no connection to wins while i lose!
You need to connect my bruv

Pretty cool when the locals do good things, entire atmosphere is different

I’ve just never felt nearly the thing you apparently do for that team. I’ve had plenty of fun times in moments rooting for cardinals but end of the day I really don’t care that much.
Have known that about you for awhile now. We're pretty different, and that's pretty cool mate.

You need to connect my bruv

Pretty cool when the locals do good things, entire atmosphere is different

The city is def more fun when cardinals are good, that is mainly what annoys me when they bad! I have enough fam and friends, I connect plenty, at least more than enough for me! Lol. I’ve had great times rooting for cardinals in big games but I’ve also been to plenty of games I bet the other team and I’m super annoyed if cards win! I golf clap but I’m not happy! Lol

• Haha
home court advantage is going to come in very handy for this team.

they are on a mission.

so what if it took them 7 games to dispatch the Sixers. the Sixers have DOC Rivers who has won an NBA championship over the Kobe-led Lakers and a runner up in 7 games against the same in 2010.

Embid is an MVP. they are a strong team.

Boston is the team to beat. No question about it.

Dumb with a serious lack of composure.

Coach is an idiot and their two 'stars' trip and stumble over themselves when the game is on the line.

Miami a united front and play smart.

Boston gonna have to match that and I dunno if they can having watched these first two games.

Mazzulla literally lost, Spo has him in the matrix...

Dumb with a serious lack of composure.

Coach is an idiot and their two 'stars' trip and stumble over themselves when the game is on the line.

Miami a united front and play smart.

Boston gonna have to match that and I dunno if they can having watched these first two games.

Mazzulla literally lost, Spo has him in the matrix...

I completely agree with you, Mate. Shame on me. Boston fooled the shit out of me.
I thought they could overcome Mazzulla's inexperience by their sheer talent. The team
is chock full of first round draft picks and 3 of them are high lottery picks.

Spo is an absolute witch and is putting on a coaching clinic against Joe.

How the C's are favored by 3 in Miami in Game Three is beyond me.

It's hard not to root for Miami after seeing their cast of undrafted mid-major guys outside
of Jimmy, Bam and Kyle, playing so cohesively and as a unit.

Bravo to Spo in them.

Shame on me for believing in the C's.

The dream series I wanted of the Lakers vs Celtics is on life support.

big time swing and miss here. missed the pitch by a mile. i thought it would be a fastball right down the middle and was expecting that but it was a slider and i missed the pitch by two feet.

my Goodness are the Celtics a total mess.

Wow.

Based on everything I've seen so far of the playoffs in both conferences, I believe The Celtics are going to go on a run beginning tomorrow and it will result in.........

- Them beating the Sixers pretty handily in G7 to advance to the ECF

- A series win over The Heat in 6/7 games

- A win over the West Champion in the Finals.

Celtics earn their 18th world championship, taking the lead by one 'Chip vs the Lakers (17)

*** All of this barring a key injury of course to a guy like Tatum, Brown, Smart..........

still alive

hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Back