I think Boston and Tatum unlocked something (finally) late in Game 6...............

majent

Oklahoma Sooners
Based on everything I've seen so far of the playoffs in both conferences, I believe The Celtics are going to go on a run beginning tomorrow and it will result in.........

- Them beating the Sixers pretty handily in G7 to advance to the ECF

- A series win over The Heat in 6/7 games

- A win over the West Champion in the Finals.

Celtics earn their 18th world championship, taking the lead by one 'Chip vs the Lakers (17)

*** All of this barring a key injury of course to a guy like Tatum, Brown, Smart..........

adding..........

1) They Won the East LY. They know what it takes to win the Conference.
2) They lost in The Finals. They should still be very hungry, not resting on their laurels as they did not win the 'Chip.
3) They have home court advantage over every team left in the 'Offs.

bet against BOS at your own peril, Broski

let’s not pretend they something they not. Enjoy barely getting by garbage teams while you can, taking them 6-7 games to take out the eastern comf trash doesn’t impress me.

let’s not pretend they something they not. Enjoy barely getting by garbage teams while you can, taking them 6-7 games to take out the eastern comf trash doesn’t impress me.

The eastern conference ship, they should. The west is winning the whole thing no matter which scrub east team gets out.
Banker I'll bet you said the same thing in:

2021: when Milwaukee won it all
2019: Raptors
2016: Cavs
2013: Heat
2012: Heat

so basically half the time in the last decade you probably completely dismissed the East champion and they ended up walking off with the hardware.

I think the C's are going to surprise you Bigly.

Celtics ‘ship to lose.

Boston undefeated this postseason.

They either win or beat themselves.
unfortunately, i agree.
i am not a boston fan by any stretch, but they are superbly talented.

i am rooting Heat vs Lakers, but i do not see the Heat beating the Celtics 4 times unless the C's have a key injury occur.

let's hope all teams stay healthy and the best team wins.

Banker I'll bet you said the same thing in:

2021: when Milwaukee won it all
2019: Raptors
2016: Cavs
2013: Heat
2012: Heat

so basically half the time in the last decade you probably completely dismissed the East champion and they ended up walking off with the hardware.

I think the C's are going to surprise you Bigly.

I guess you can pretend you know things you don’t about me. Yea I called Lebron team garbage, it’s comical yoi comparing Boston to theM. I’ve had enough bro. I really have no interst debating with fanboys.

I was so close to hitting Boston +390 when down 2-3, laying almost -150 on the road. They dropped to +160 before winning today and now it's basically a PK.

I am hoping the Lakers look impressive vs. the Nuggets and I can get a good line on Boston.

Holding a Lakers 1u at 40-1 before deadline. I would lay 40 to win 30, or something like that, on Boston and hope they win for 30u profit, or break even if the Lakers can somehow beat them. I think Boston is an awful match-up for LAL and wouldn't look to hedge but flip my interest on Boston.

I guess you can pretend you know things you don’t about me. Yea I called Lebron team garbage, it’s comical yoi comparing Boston to theM. I’ve had enough bro. I really have no interst debating with fanboys.
Nuggz v Heat gonna be the first time I've looked forward to a ship seiries since I became an adult 20 years ago outside of that Suns year a couple years ago.

Only team it's tough to poke holes into is Denver

That said took a Heat future, they seem to have "it"

Nuggz v Heat gonna be the first time I've looked forward to a ship seiries since I became an adult 20 years ago outside of that Suns year a couple years ago.

I don’t think heat can beat Boston, that would be embarrassing! If Boston was any kind of great team they would put heat away in 5 but they won’t, it will drag 6-7 games cause C’s have no killer instinct.

C‘s feel like a team that loses focus and requires shock and humiliation to get locked in

We will see if the defensive improvement is real or it was a product of Philly having all time choke artist coach and players! Last year it annoyed me but I still had respect for Boston cause I knew they would play lock down d in games they had to. This year they have become way more 3 point reliant and way more lax on d. I’ve said all playoffs they should easily come out east but they don’t make anything easy and I don’t trust teams who so 3 point dependent, they lucky the shots fell in gm6, you keep teams in series and get yourself into must win games you playing with fire when your path to victory is shooting a bunch of 3s and needing to hit 40% of them to win!

I don’t think heat can beat Boston, that would be embarrassing! If Boston was any kind of great team they would put heat away in 5 but they won’t, it will drag 6-7 games cause C’s have no killer instinct.
Heat beat a better team than Boston in round one and managed to deal with NYC in round 2

There is nothing about this Boston team that would scare me. Coaching mismatch is monumental and I'm done thinking the Heat can't beat shitty teams without Herro and Dipo

Boston would be the worst team to make the finals in years outside of Jaylen. No way you can convince me Tatum is that championship guy until he wins a couple. Guess this is the perfect year for him to put that stamp on it given the competition but he's not a Batman

Heat beat a better team than Boston in round one and managed to deal with NYC in round 2

There is nothing about this Boston team that would scare me. Coaching mismatch is monumental and I'm done thinking the Heat can't beat shitty teams without Herro and Dipo

Boston would be the worst team to make the finals in years outside of Jaylen. No way you can convince me Tatum is that championship guy until he wins a couple. Guess this is the perfect year for him to put that stamp on it given the competition but he's not a Batman

I don’t like tatum enough to argue for him, Boston beat milw last year so Im not sure I’d be so quick to say heat beat a better team in round 1. I think Boston is way more talented than heat all down the line. Brogdon and white would start for heat and they come off Boston bench. You right bout the coaching edge but I’ve never thought coaching wins championships in basketball, it can win a series for sure but think we deep enough now the heat lack of talent will show up.

I don’t like tatum enough to argue for him, Boston beat milw last year so Im not sure I’d be so quick to say heat beat a better team in round 1. I think Boston is way more talented than heat all down the line. Brogdon and white would start for heat and they come off Boston bench. You right bout the coaching edge but I’ve never thought coaching wins championships in basketball, it can win a series for sure but think we deep enough now the heat lack of talent will show up.
Let's just say I'm happy with my Heat +1400 and only the Nuggets will get me trading out

The Mucks were not better than Boston.

Only advantage for the Meat is coaching.

C’s will give them a game or two because that’s what they do but other than that, Miami hasn’t a chance in hell of advancing.

The Mucks were not better then Boston.

Only advantage for the Meat is coaching.

C’s will give them a game or two because that’s what they do but other than that, Miami hasn’t a chance in hell of advancing.
They are the worst conference championship contender I can think of in recent memory

Not a complete team at all, need fate to step in and I guess getting to play an 8 seed one can argue that it already has

Let's just say I'm happy with my Heat +1400 and only the Nuggets will get me trading out

Im glad you happy brother! The only bummer bout that bet right now is you don’t wanna hedge but when Boston up 3-1 you probably start thinking bout getting a little back, that when Boston will give a game or 2 away tho, lol. Hopefully it goes differently and Boston gives games away early before coming back, that would give you a lot more options. Or maybe I’m wrong and heat do beat them, I suppose that could happen! Lol.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
I havnt even looked at odds, im assuming Boston is massive favs over heat? Those gonna be like -10 at home -5 on road type lines ain’t they? That sucks.

Im glad you happy brother! The only bummer bout that bet right now is you don’t wanna hedge but when Boston up 3-1 you probably start thinking bout getting a little back, that when Boston will give a game or 2 away tho, lol. Hopefully it goes differently and Boston gives games away early before coming back, that would give you a lot more options. Or maybe I’m wrong and heat do beat them, I suppose that could happen! Lol.
It's a legit craps shoot imo

Finishing up texting Happy Mother's Day texts to chicks and I'm not certain the last couple are even mothers. Whatevs

What sucks is I like both the teams out west and can’t stand either in east. By “like” I just mean I think they good enough to be champs, I really don’t give a shit who wins other than Denver doesn’t seem to have obnoxious (if any) fans so I guess I prefer they win! Lol

• Haha
They are the worst conference championship contender I can think of in recent memory

Not a complete team at all, need fate to step in and I guess getting to play an 8 seed one can argue that it already has

They are a product of the era.

Us old heads are never going to see killer teams anymore so this is the best we’re gonna get.

Not in the age of fake meat and non-binaries.

Complacency is drilled in with this load management crap so you only need to be your best part time and you’ll be fine.

Sucks but it is what it is.

Sorry, KJ.

The C’s are a great team (in this era).

Us old heads are never going to see killer teams anymore so this is the best we’re gonna get.

Complacency is drilled in with this load management crap so you only need to be your best part time and you’ll be fine.

Sorry, KJ.

Maybe but for me the only semi-great team is Denver

I think this next month is when Murray becomes the superstar on the national stage

Sorry, KJ.

I was with you till the last line, they have to actually win it all to be great, we see, I’ll prob take either the west teams over them in finals.

What sucks is I like both the teams out west and can’t stand either in east. By “like” I just mean I think they good enough to be champs, I really don’t give a shit who wins other than Denver doesn’t seem to have obnoxious (if any) fans so I guess I prefer they win! Lol
Oh they have obnoxious fans like every team does

They are Broncos fans just dressed differently

Chasing Murray points props will be lucrative me thinks

Probably start at more units than I'm typically comfortable with but that's the angle and I'm sticking with it, even in LA

I was with you till the last line, they have to actually win it all to be great, we see, I’ll prob take either the west teams over them in finals.

We kinda agree there, I just dunno if they beat lakers or not? It’s like brons last dance, can’t count him out! Had lakers lost game 6 and played today I woulda said nugs bury them but now w the rest I think there a real chance bron does his thing where he steals game 1, doesn’t mean nugs can’t win, I think they could def take one back in la. That gonna be a heck of a series me thinks. We see if altitude does bron in? It be a way better watch than the east!

Have a few friends on FB that are everything Denver

They aren't remotely obnoxious, just pulling for their team and and I equate that to weed

I don’t care if ppl pull for their team or happy when they win, just don’t come on gambling forums with that pom pom shit, I don’t care, I’m interested in good reasons to make bets not what their “hearts” telling them! lol

I don’t care if ppl pull for their team or happy when they win, just don’t come on gambling forums with that pom pom shit, I don’t care, I’m interested in good reasons to make bets not what their “hearts” telling them! lol
Yeah same shit

You need to talk about your team to the nth degree, go to a fucking fan board

There is real money in what we do here, fans can ruin the experience and cloud your mind

Yeah same shit

You need to talk about your team to the nth degree, go to a fucking fan board

There is real money in what we do here, fans can ruin the experience and cloud your mind

Both directions too, I’m sure I’ve made a bet against a team just because some asshole fan wouldn’t stfu bout them! Lol

• Haha
Both directions too, I’m sure I’ve made a bet against a team just because some asshole fan wouldn’t stfu bout them! Lol
Very rare I bet on my team. Hell lost this morning betting against Man City and perfectly happy to lose that wage. Was a situational dream and don't care that I lost.

Back