I have a question about a 1st 5 inn play

cashflowmatters

Where the cash flows, matters
Last night I had Balt ML for the 1st 5 & the game, they said I won the game play & 1st 5 inn play was a NO PLAY....how can that be?? I win the game bet & 1st 5 is a no play?? Game was called in bottom of the 5th:thinking:

does seem off flow but this is what Pinny has written down

"All wagers on baseball first halfs (5 innings) will be decided on the basis of the score at the end of five full innings"
"if a game does not go five full innings, all first-half wagers will be cancelled"

seems like you have to go the "full five" even though it would have been the same result...seems like a technicality but based on the description and result that's what I would suspect it was cancelled for

Last night I had Balt ML for the 1st 5 & the game, they said I won the game play & 1st 5 inn play was a NO PLAY....how can that be?? I win the game bet & 1st 5 is a no play?? Game was called in bottom of the 5th:thinking:

The plays are graded differently

All regular season games are considered official after 5 innings of play (4½ if the home team is winning).

First 5 inning lines are graded at the end of the 5th inning. All 5 inning wagers have action at that time, regardless whether the game is completed.

Unless u have a ;;good;; local that u can negociate with, be happy U won a little

The plays are graded differently

All regular season games are considered official after 5 innings of play (4½ if the home team is winning).

First 5 inning lines are graded at the end of the 5th inning. All 5 inning wagers have action at that time, regardless whether the game is completed.

Unless u have a ;;good;; local that u can negoatiate with, be happy U won a little
crappy loophole that the books get to use against you...3-1 with 2 outs to go it's not like runs could be taken away from Balt.

crappy loophole that the books get to use against you...3-1 with 2 outs to go it's not like runs could be taken away from Balt.

I always tried to keep my good customers happy by giving them the game 'if' they complained. A happy customer brings a lot more business than a pissed off one....but if he was a habitual complainer I just read him the rules

I always tried to keep my good customers happy by giving them the game 'if' they complained. A happy customer brings a lot more business than a pissed off one....but if he was a habitual complainer I just read him the rules
haha...some of our salty members would get the rulebook slapped in their face real fast then

Baltimore home team was leading, ..
yea, that's why I mentioned that the books used a technicality since it wasn't a complete 5innings based on their wording it needs to be a finished 5 and not a called...result is the same no matter what...wonder if he complains they might grade it differently but based on pinny's wording and rules I can see why it was cancelled

Back