I guess I have one exciting play for the week..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

One play

I made a future bet in the beginning of the year.
v33n2_brutus.jpg
+142 to win the big 10.. Risking 1.4 units to win 2

Last edited by a moderator:
nice future bet abcs..on the other side with the points obviously, but +142 is a great bet.

Hey Jump....

:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:
:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

B.A.R. said:

lol...:hairout:

Been on the suspended list for a while.. Kind of fell like the ron artest of the forum.

anyway all the money i won on this is on my dogs at +1..

uga_mascot.jpg

Was that line at + 1, 2 hours ago? Not doubting you, just curious becuase I see it at -3 now....

Like I said, just curious as I have not really looked at Sat. lines until just now

BOL to you

YesSir said:
Was that line at + 1, 2 hours ago? Not doubting you, just curious becuase I see it at -3 now....

Like I said, just curious as I have not really looked at Sat. lines until just now

BOL to you

Check where the line opened at.. Ive been suspended for 2 weeks :cheers: ive been waitin for this game for a while. I hit it when it opened bro :shake:

abcs said:
Been on the suspended list for a while.. Kind of fell like the ron artest of the forum.

anyway all the money i won on this is on my dogs at +1..

uga_mascot.jpg

The nerds still suck :cheers:
:bow: stafford

Liked Ga Tech at 3 but tailed you since your an SEC/GA guy....

Would have hit either way with the hook but good job

Thanks Buddy.. u need to talk to jump about glendale. Hopin the trojans make it there.. should be fun. Hope u had a nice day didnt have a chance to check ur thread.

uscbikinifighton0tk.jpg

-13.5 For the units won above..

Lets think for a second. Last time they played at ucla it was close. UCLA lost Drew, Olson and Lewis. This USC team is clicking on all cylinders blasting these past few teams. I expected the line to be 16. This is a huge recruiting game as well, not as big as the ND and Ohio ST game will be.. but this one is for the in state players. UCLA's pass D is 104th in the country ENOUGH SAID. I think they cover this game with ease just like the past 4 games.. I am sure there are some mid west voters that still like michigan or florida is #2, so Petey will want to look impressive.
USC 42
UCLA 17

Well I added a little money in my account and hedged this play. Dont want to sweat it out. I listened to Petey on the Dan patrick and he is focused no doubt. He knows this game is just as big as the last one. He said the team is ready and clicking and playin better than they had all year. That being said I think they win by 3 td's.. i just dont want to sweat it out. Ill save those units for glendale ;)

Back