Husky's KEEP HATIN' Uconn Vs Rutgers Analysis

I can't wait for a rutgers smoke show. But again the rain is going to help you lucky bastards again. you should start buying lotto tickets with the way your luck is goin.

UCONN has had a few things go their way, and the entire Big East (save for WVA, S.FLA and UCONN) has underperformed in terms of preseason expectations.

Still, UCONN is a good team and Edsall has proven before (going 9-3 one season) that he can coach. He has taken a UCONN team to a bowl before.

This is not all luck going on here.......

I was on the Husky train against The Ville then I hoped off and bet USF vs Uconn. I fucked up. Uconn is the Real deal. I am back on the train lets do this Husky ...

'an_horse':prayer

Husky-

Is there any grass left on the field, or is it just a bunch of slop? That thing has taken an absolute beating the past few weeks.

GL to you and your boys.

it's in a fairly good condition somehow. I was on the grass so i'd know lol. But it should get a little sloppy

:bow:
Your on fire man. Never have really seen a guy know his team as well as you do. Keep it up your making a whole bunch of people on this board money

lookin forward to seeing what excuses ppl come up with for this one...

Of course next week will be tough on the road with a goodteam, but daaaaamn-good show today.

thanks guys.. i appreciate it, i really try to analyze it the best to my ability. as of right now im puttin these winnings towards the bowl game travel costs! but i'll defenitely cap this next weeks game, which will be real difficult. lets keep it going.

haha appreciate it, but i really do hope people keep hating... it drives this team harder...

Congrats, Ucon fans!!!! Obviously this is a better team than I thought. Did not get to see the games but it sound like they took it to them from the KO. Interested to see upcoming lines with Cin or WV.

lookin forward to seeing what excuses ppl come up with for this one...

My picks yesterday were pretty much worthless, but one thing we all knew going into the game was that UCONN would be at home (advantage) and that Rutgers (other than beating S. Florida) is down this year from last season.

Again, the toughest games on your schedule (out of all 12 games) are at Cincy and at WVA. Win just one of those games and your team will get a ton of respect. Lose both of them, and you're 9-3 which is good but not great.

Back