Hurricane Watch--Wouldn't be September Without God Fuckin' Up the Weather

RJ Esq

Prick Since 1974
Keep an eye on Ernesto, some wind but more rain...

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=2468

UHAE_2.GIF

Yeah, no shit.

Been such a light Hurricane year but US is due as can be. Been almost a year since Kat(aug 29 I believe).

Have to keep on eye on how it poss could affect games in the region.

My attitude, BAR, is--"Fuck the toll on human lives, this could fuck up opening weekend in CFB!"

I mean you think you have a good line and then God comes in and pisses on the game. Fuck.

Haha, no doubt.

I like when a tropical system or Cane is coming through Florida and everyone bets the under. Thats a lock right there. The Under plays surge with an impending storm.

Cool. Accuweather is updating the track and the pic above gets updated automatically. No need to wonder what the latest projection is.

Weekend games that could potentially be affected:

All on Saturday only.

Southern Miss at Florida (Gainesville)

Syracuse at Wake Forest (Winston-Salem) - looks very possible...

Notre Dame at Georgia Tech (Atlanta)

Florida Atlantic at Clemson - also most likely to be affected after Cuse/Wake...

Forgetting Rutgers v. UNC

Thinks this helps big dogs like FAU and Syracuse. Maybe some extra value.

Think the storm will have passed Gainesville by then.

outstanding stuff here guys...think this takes the So. Miss line down as I have yet to bet them (was hoping it'd reach 21)...

also, the weather may help UNC as they have a crappy passing game (even though I'm on Rutgers)...any other thoughts...

CollegeKingRex said:
Weekend games that could potentially be affected:

All on Saturday only.

Southern Miss at Florida (Gainesville)

Syracuse at Wake Forest (Winston-Salem) - looks very possible...

Notre Dame at Georgia Tech (Atlanta)

Florida Atlantic at Clemson - also most likely to be affected after Cuse/Wake...

Don't forget APP vs NC State hahha!

pags11 said:
I think App. St. has a chance in that one...lol...seriously though...

You never know...If it is raining, I think they have no chance...Brown and Baker will be running all over them with both players getting over or close to 100 yards each...

rjurewitz said:
My attitude, BAR, is--"Fuck the toll on human lives, this could fuck up opening weekend in CFB!"

people die all the time.

College FB starts once per year, damnit. Why can't hurricanes come through on Monday? fuckers.

:down:

true wolfpack, because Appy. St. has more of a balanced attacked...how do you put up with Tressman?...

pags11 said:
true wolfpack, because Appy. St. has more of a balanced attacked...how do you put up with Tressman?...

This is what I do :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :cheers: :drinking: :cheers:

Still wish we had Norm Chow like we did for P Rivs first year. Imagine what Rivers could have done with Chow at the helm for all 4. We will see what Tressman does this year with our offense...Wasnt happy with our qb situation last year with Davis at the helm to start the season. In games Stone started we were 5-1. Just give the ball to Brown and Baker and Eugene and try to keep Stone from screwing it all up. Should be a long season for the Wolfpack faithful with a big win thrown in there against Clemson or FSU and a loss against someone terrible like UNC or APP State.

Keep an eye on this. Looks like it's tracking further west and may bring rain. Lots of rain.

I may be off Pitt due to the storm and may get on Marshall +22 with the rain.

Might want to look out for PSU v Akron. Fox News track has the eye over College Station on Saturday at 9:00 a.m.

With these updated models, it looks like Akron/Penn State might be the only game where the low-pressure system is going to be a factor.

Thoughts???

CollegeKingRex said:
With these updated models, it looks like Akron/Penn State might be the only game where the low-pressure system is going to be a factor.

Thoughts???

I already layed money on the Penn St/Akron UNDER 45 two weeks ago. So, this report is certainly not disturbing me. :smiley_acbe:

Great fucking weather!!! Especially when I'm leaving Pittsburgh for the Miami/FSWho game this weekend!!! :hairout:

What about Navy/East Carolina? I think I'll look up the forecast for there . . . . .

SoonerBS said:
What about Navy/East Carolina? I think I'll look up the forecast for there . . . . .

Cloudy and 30% chance of rain. The storm hits there Friday. They have artificial turf so there should not be any traction problems.

Forecast for State College, PA:

Saturday
Steady rain tapering to showers by afternoon. Rain may be heavy at times early. Highs in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.

Rain heavy until about noon and then 60% showers.

Weather forecast for Pitt:

Saturday
Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Looks like center of state and eastern part will get the brunt.

Back