huntdog wk 7 cfb

I turned off that Colorado game and see the presser with Deion and they lost, damn, I missed it.

I turned off that Colorado game and see the presser with Deion and they lost, damn, I missed it.
Holy shit what a narcissist. He completely rolled his team under the bus.

To say he wishes his team played with the love of the game like he did...I love this game. Lmfao

Not sure that's a great motivational tool. That presser was incredibly awful.

No one loves football like Coach Prime! Mind you this was my guy in high school, I want him to succeed. That was brutal.

To say he wishes his team played with the love of the game like he did...I love this game. Lmfao

No one loves football like Coach Prime! Mind you this was my guy in high school, I want him to succeed. That was brutal.

I wondered why he would even come back and do this, personally I’d be thrilled spending rest my life on beaches in beautiful places with all the best toys, ass, and drugs!! But prime desperately needed someplace to stroke his massive ego, talking bout fb with all the other washed up players on tv certainly wasn’t doing it for him! Can’t see him ever being the 1st to jump in front of the bus, not while he has players and/or coaches he can throw in front of it 1st! Cause prime loves this game and prime would never let that happen! Kids better get some act right or he will start yanking scholarships for the next crop of transfers! Lol

I wondered why he would even come back and do this, personally I’d be thrilled spending rest my life on beaches in beautiful places with all the best toys, ass, and drugs!! But prime desperately needed someplace to stroke his massive ego, talking bout fb with all the other washed up players on tv certainly wasn’t doing it for him! Can’t see him ever being the 1st to jump in front of the bus, not while he has players and/or coaches he can throw in front of it 1st! Cause prime loves this game and prime would never let that happen! Kids better get some act right or he will start yanking scholarships for the next crop of transfers! Lol
It's not positive. Look at how he treats his own kids...he needs that power, trying so hard to be a brand. Kid QB, kid safety, kid running their social media

Narcissism 101. Trying to plant his name when it's already been planted. Now just ruining it.

Not an easy watch. This guy was my football idol in the early 90s

It's not positive. Look at how he treats his own kids...he needs that power, trying so hard to be a brand. Kid QB, kid safety, kid running their social media

Narcissism 101. Trying to plant his name when it's already been planted. Now just ruining it.

Not an easy watch. This guy was my football idol in the early 90s

You were just ignoring what a egotistical prick he was back then! I don’t think he has changed much! Lol. I don’t remember like all the details cause I was like 12-13 or something but wasn’t he kinda a selfish prick how he went about the baseball/football thing that rubbed ppl the wrong way? Think there a 30 for 30 on it but don’t really remember that either, lol. I know just as a football player he pretty much became a mercenary. No doubt he was one of it not greatest shut down corners we ever seen, he pretty much eliminated a teams ability to throw to one side the field, wasn’t to shabby a punt returner either but I never found him particularly likable, and I’m usually defender of flashy brothas! Lol. Think it cause he always trying to sell the religious shit, that fine, as you know my moms a Presbyterian minister so while that stuff not my cup of tea I don’t begrudge anymore who wants to be a believer, but isn’t vanity one the devils favorite sins? Prime always been selling a bull shit bill of goods if you ask me. I find him funny these days but not in any kind of redeeming way, just that he annoys lot of ppl! I like that.,

You were just ignoring what a egotistical prick he was back then! I don’t think he has changed much! Lol. I don’t remember like all the details cause I was like 12-13 or something but wasn’t he kinda a selfish prick how he went about the baseball/football thing that rubbed ppl the wrong way? Think there a 30 for 30 on it but don’t really remember that either, lol. I know just as a football player he pretty much became a mercenary. No doubt he was one of it not greatest shut down corners we ever seen, he pretty much eliminated a teams ability to throw to one side the field, wasn’t to shabby a punt returner either but I never found him particularly likable, and I’m usually defender of flashy brothas! Lol. Think it cause he always trying to sell the religious shit, that fine, as you know my moms a Presbyterian minister so while that stuff not my cup of tea I don’t begrudge anymore who wants to be a believer, but isn’t vanity one the devils favorite sins? Prime always been selling a bull shit bill of goods if you ask me. I find him funny these days but not in any kind of redeeming way, just that he annoys lot of ppl! I like that.,
My first NFL game, I was 16 and a die hard Falcons fan. Starter jacket and all. Jerry Glanville, black unis...opening day at Arrowhead and opening kickoff went into the EZ for a kneel yet the Birds somehow got an unsportsmanlike for hitting the dude that took a knee lol. Loved the Falcons.
Deion is probably why I took a million steps back as I grew up to be a fan of a team. Free agency took him to SF and Dallas, loyalty to a team from afar became no fun. Miss that team though, they were a fun watch.

My first NFL game, I was 16 and a die hard Falcons fan. Starter jacket and all. Jerry Glanville, black unis...opening day at Arrowhead and opening kickoff went into the EZ for a kneel yet the Birds somehow got an unsportsmanlike for hitting the dude that took a knee lol. Loved the Falcons.
Deion is probably why I took a million steps back as I grew up to be a fan of a team. Free agency took him to SF and Dallas, loyalty to a team from afar became no fun. Miss that team though, they were a fun watch.

The pullover starter jackets? Man I loved those! Lol

The pullover starter jackets? Man I loved those! Lol
Had a Falcons and FSU jacket. Was completely about Prime Time

Why I can't stand how this whole thing is going. It worked at the small school, it's now just a show and it's becoming less interesting every week

I saw that and was in disbelief.

• Sad
Reactions: KJ
he wasn't selfish at all about both sports. He was a viable baseball player, but obv better at football. Tim McCarver made people choose between good and bad baseball Deion.

I loved Vick on madden, but he's a joke of a human with what he did with the dog stuff. Just my opinion.

Anyways,
Good stuff in big ten thread from @PaintCrew and @B.A.R. On Purdue /Ohio state. I like the under as well. But only first half

Purdue/Ohio State under 27.5 first half

2.20/2

he wasn't selfish at all about both sports. He was a viable baseball player, but obv better at football. Tim McCarver made people choose between good and bad baseball Deion.

I was old enough to remember (cept my memory crap, lol) and trust me I’d be way quicker to side w deon or just bout anyone over mccarver. I don’t think as a whole it was selfish, I didn’t have any problem w him or Bo Jackson doing it, I just thought Mlb playoffs shoulda been more w focus than week 3 nfl or however it went. All I was really saying is I’ve never known Deon not to be all bout Deon so him doing pressers that ppl didn’t love after a loss doesn’t shock me, I don’t see him looking to jump in front of a bus he can duck and let hit someone else!!

What the fuck. This place is going soft. Word replacement. Fuck this world is full of little bitches. Good luck this weekend Hunt. Lions give up 27 tomorrow. Can they score 28

Go lions brother. I think this is a bad spot for us personally. It should be a close one.

I wonder if the magical tingle Michael Vick received in his junk watching dogs fight was the same as getting ass fucked in the hus-gau. Before you Guys from Missoura chime in I have two friends finishing 7 years in Jackson general pop. Vick should have had hid dick eaten by a dog. End of all that
Jaxson Sippi or somewhere unknown in Mizzery? Both are likely the same, just clarifying

Back