HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Overall
105-63
+101.95u

Rutgers first half +7
2.30/2

Waiting on a few lines to drop lower for some others.

Rutgers can hang for a half at the very least and catching a tuddy against a soft d is forcing me to pull the trigger.

Missed the 17.5, thought it would go lower, but it's going higher. Might settle back at 18ish but taking this for now and will take again Saturday if lower.

Bucks -19.5

1.10/1

Few little opinions on Maryland/OSU

Don't really like to do writeups, but guess I will do a mini one, kinda like to keep to myself with how I cap, just a preference...more of a live guy anyways..I'm probably 45% on the year pre game, which is why they are generally 1-3 units in CFB unless it's just a banger play I can't ignore. Like next week in Seattle if we get a short line.

-Don't fall for the fast start, played 5 of the most brutal offenses in CFB not named Iowa. No team Maryland has faced ranks higher than 84th in the FBS in total offense or 105th in scoring offense (both Michigan State).
-Mccord might not be great right now, but he is in a league fo his own compared to the other qbs Maryland has faced.
-Maryland likes to push it, T.O.P they are 105th. What does this mean? They created turnovers against terrible offenses, scored fairly fast and when they didn't get points they didn't hold the ball long...which means a good defense like Ohio State should get their share of stops and turnovers, but terps have not turned the ball over yet I believe. Ohio State offenses should get their share of possessions.
-Frankly, Maryland hasn't played any great defenses either. Common opponent is Indiana, admittedly Bucks looked out of sorts in this one, but not putting much stock in it, as it was QB1's first start on the road. Bucks oline is already better than it was in week 1.
-Bucks off a bye

Few little opinions on Maryland/OSU

Don't really like to do writeups, but guess I will do a mini one, kinda like to keep to myself with how I cap, just a preference...more of a live guy anyways..I'm probably 45% on the year pre game, which is why they are generally 1-3 units in CFB unless it's just a banger play I can't ignore. Like next week in Seattle if we get a short line.

-Don't fall for the fast start, played 5 of the most brutal offenses in CFB not named Iowa. No team Maryland has faced ranks higher than 84th in the FBS in total offense or 105th in scoring offense (both Michigan State).
-Mccord might not be great right now, but he is in a league fo his own compared to the other qbs Maryland has faced.
-Maryland likes to push it, T.O.P they are 105th. What does this mean? They created turnovers against terrible offenses, scored fairly fast and when they didn't get points they didn't hold the ball long...which means a good defense like Ohio State should get their share of stops and turnovers, but terps have not turned the ball over yet I believe. Ohio State offenses should get their share of possessions.
-Frankly, Maryland hasn't played any great defenses either. Common opponent is Indiana, admittedly Bucks looked out of sorts in this one, but not putting much stock in it, as it was QB1's first start on the road. Bucks oline is already better than it was in week 1.
-Bucks off a bye
Good stuff,

I don't want to discount MARYLAND but your first few points are kind of what I am alluding to via doing a Terps breakdown in the next few days.

Good stuff,

I don't want to discount MARYLAND but your first few points are kind of what I am alluding to via doing a Terps breakdown in the next few days.

Good point. They are definitely not a bad team at all, and much better than previous years imo. I just think OSU defense will give them fits.

Good point. They are definitely not a bad team at all, and much better than previous years imo. I just think OSU defense will give them fits.
You leaning U58? OSU will no doubt give Terps fits......but McCord still isn't the QB OSU has had the last few years either. Harrison a little banged up. Should see lots of running.....OSU struggles with Indy and ND.....Terps land somewhere in between those 2....only thing I'm pretty sure of is Terps gonna struggle to score 17.....Ohio St hanging more than 41 is obviously possible.....but banking on McCord isnt really appealing at the moment.

You leaning U58? OSU will no doubt give Terps fits......but McCord still isn't the QB OSU has had the last few years either. Harrison a little banged up. Should see lots of running.....OSU struggles with Indy and ND.....Terps land somewhere in between those 2....only thing I'm pretty sure of is Terps gonna struggle to score 17.....Ohio St hanging more than 41 is obviously possible.....but banking on McCord isnt really appealing at the moment.

Yes. I would definitely lean under. Gl rusty.

3 more. Should be it.

Louisville +3.5 first half
1.10/1

Mississippi State tt over 20.5 first half
1.20/1

Mississippi State tt over 38.5
1/1.05

Sure does. Never know what you're gonna get.
Like I posted in the BIG thread about OSU Mary. The under was the correct call.

I had late over at 56, and would have felt dirty if they had popped in one of those last two drives.

Football.

Like I posted in the BIG thread about OSU Mary. The under was the correct call.

I had late over at 56, and would have felt dirty if they had popped in one of those last two drives.

Football.

I had no business winning anything in that game. Evens out I guess.

Back