Hunt week 11 NFL

The sad thing is I thought I was a genius for betting the Jets in season wins total over 5.5 when they were 1-3. At 4-3 I thought I was home free and now I think I could actually lose.

You need arod back. He's the only guy that can do anything good with Hackett.

Honestly, in all my years of betting team totals, the Jets have been the worst offense I've seen the last two years consistently. Denver was really bad last year too. But this is brutal.

There's no creativity. No separation from wide receivers, no good protection in pass situations. Do an end round, do some motion, disguises, etc. They don't do anything and worst of all they don't adjust during the game. It's still the same no matter what.

There's no creativity. No separation from wide receivers, no good protection in pass situations. Do an end round, do some motion, disguises, etc. They don't do anything and worst of all they don't adjust during the game. It's still the same no matter what.
Glad I'm not completely crazy and others see it too.

Rodgers is 40 yrs old. He can't overcome terrible coaching. no offensive line and one consistent pass catcher who has suddenly decided to start playing like Lazard.

Rodgers is 40 yrs old. He can't overcome terrible coaching. no offensive line and one consistent pass catcher who has suddenly decided to start playing like Lazard.

Rodgers is the only one that has ever thrived somewhat under Hackett. He's the only reason Hackett is there.

Agreed. You need a top 10 qb to be able to score in this antiquated west coast offense. Shit, Russ Wilson is probably a HOF qb and couldn't score in it.
Yep, glad to see others can see that. Drew Brees takes that team to the Super Bowl and I’m dead serious

Fair enough but they only have one receiver that even belongs in the league.
True. Remind me of one Saints WR that really left Drew and did anything….maybe Brandin Cooks.

Not trying to beat it to death but watching them today all I could think about was Drew could run this team

Back