Staff member
70-40
+53.82

Dallas tt over 27.5
1.35/1

Pittsburgh tt under first half 8.5
1.25/1

both @bovada

I find team totals in the high 20’s like Dallas today are an absolute biotch to win. GL!

Yeah, they sure are but it's the Lions. The lions will turn it over a couple of times, dallas gets short fields...couldn't be a better first game back for Dak..he should have a field day...and the Lions can score a few, so Dallas has to keep it moving.

Jets are on a roll. This is a solid team. The line should be much higher imo...I don't really care about the situations here since Russ being out, and Denver's dumbass coach negate a lot. Denver is a bad team, any way you slice it. Decent defense but the Jets will wear you out and win in the 4th quarter.

As a Jets fan I certainly hope you are right but they are way too much of a public play and every fan of this team knows when things look good it can't last and to run the other way.
Ive been through this battered state of mind as a Rams fan lol. It takes time to believe you actually have a good team and remove decades of trepidation . I agree with Hunt

no explosive plays will kill any game.u can blame it on talent but these r the best of the best .at what point does books just take over ? seems like going “live” doesn’t matter.when the audience demands entertainment and so deserving explosive plays r absent .fans deserve better,this is not the nfl of advertised yet all the talk shows will continue to embrace this crap. just my opinion.
exceptions bills and chiefs

Last edited:
Its been a fun season for sure but if Breece did tear his ACL as rumored the team won't be able to overcome it.
Holy sheit. Did not hear about this. He’s been a bright spot in this utterly brutal start to the season. Play hasn’t been good.

Its been a fun season for sure but if Breece did tear his ACL as rumored the team won't be able to overcome it.

I hope he is okay. He definitely is a big loss. They have a good defense and will find ways on offense like get berrios the ball in the rz.

4-12 this week
74-52 overall

+23.07

Last edited:
I just been staring at this shit. It's not going to happen next week. Hell no.

Back