HUNT NFL week 3

Seems like the right way to play it. Hell both teams could go over, I'm not overly impressed with Rams defense either

Amazing they beat the Colts while Wentz was chucking it all over the place

I looked at this play and like it. I feel like I may end up just taking the game over instead and not trying to get cute with the team totals, though. GL today!

Not a bad idea either. I just trust the Rams d more than the bucs right now.

Seems like the right way to play it. Hell both teams could go over, I'm not overly impressed with Rams defense either

Amazing they beat the Colts while Wentz was chucking it all over the place

Yeah. Can't go wrong there either imo. Just liking the home team here a tad more.

Reactions: KJ
Me too. Hard to not be in love with their pace and yardage. But they absolutely have issues in the red zone and it’s in their head

Red zone ineptness is probably my biggest pet peeve besides slow pace in college. They'll probably put up 45 a game in the MAC

Should be it pre game. Looking for both home teams to get a big jump early with these last two. Bears are a mess offensively. Browns fucked around last week early. Won't repeat that this week.

Love this chargers squad. Just gonna run into a honey badger today.

I'm 0-3 in Kent state totals this year. Done with those bitches.

They have got me the last 2 betting them, so annoying when ya feel like they coulda easily stayed closer had they cashed in their trips. Utah st was a fun one yesterday, think they had like 450 yards and 3 stinking points! Just awful

They have got me the last 2 betting them, so annoying when ya feel like they coulda easily stayed closer had they cashed in their trips. Utah st was a fun one yesterday, think they had like 450 yards and 3 stinking points! Just awful

I feel the pain bro. Kind of like the Browns right now!

Yea. I usually don't like playing a lot of plays and I got caught up in the new season playing too much. I think its out of my system. Lol

I feel you man. I played way too much opening weekend in both cfb and nfl.

I feel you man. I played way too much opening weekend in both cfb and nfl.
All good. I was impressed with this forum today with those who liked the Rams. Stafford is a special QB who needed McVay to help him excel. He's got command and does what a lot of the great do.
The Bucs took a physical beating today. Their injury report is adding up.

No worries @wiseplayer. I don't hold grudges bro. I know in the heat of the moment and shitty losses we all get pissed.

@Cappy been around a minute in this forum we go back to covers days. That place hardened you quick back then.

Rams impressed myself too. Stafford shocked me with how in mid season form he looked. Good looking team.

Back