HUNT nfl week 12

The dog is going to get ass fucked again. 2 nights in a row. Amazing. That's what happens when you take awful teams though.

The Bears just look to be trying to lose. Was a tough night for me, our D looked good but against a shit team with their 2 star players out and then the fact that we don’t, or can’t, throw the ball downfield generally speaking. Crushed to say that it’s very likely that Fields isn’t the guy and I hate it because I don’t want to waste a high pick on another QB because we suck at drafting QB’s…

The Bears just look to be trying to lose. Was a tough night for me, our D looked good but against a shit team with their 2 star players out and then the fact that we don’t, or can’t, throw the ball downfield generally speaking. Crushed to say that it’s very likely that Fields isn’t the guy and I hate it because I don’t want to waste a high pick on another QB because we suck at drafting QB’s…

I still actually have faith in JF. Keep the faith bro.

I still actually have faith in JF. Keep the faith bro.

Bears gonna make another mistake and draft a qb and move on from fields. Fields will hopefully make his way to a team with competent coaching and end up being a really good qb! On the other hand bears will draft one these poor kids and this shit coaching staff will ruin another prospect!! They gonna scapegoat fields but he is not even close to the issue in Chicago, as it always is it the front office and the fact they make awful head coaching hires. You put fields on a team with a competent OC and he a top 15 qb without question imo.

Another game bears shoulda won easily and they lucky they didn’t blow it like they typically do. They have to much talent on offense to start every drive around the 50 and hardly come away with any points., you put fields on Indy, in Washington, raiders, or several other teams and they would be playoff contenders. He has enough talent around him in Chicago but he stuck with incompetent offensive play callers.

Back