HUNT nfl week 12

Panthers/Titans under 17 first half

2.40/2

Panthers/TItans under 7 fq

2.40/2

What a clinic in bad coaching by Carolina. Their offense continually put this total over through turnovers and insanely quick possessions. 50 seconds left and somehow they take no time off the clock and punt it away from their own 10 to allow for another 3. Awful.

What a clinic in bad coaching by Carolina. Their offense continually put this total over through turnovers and insanely quick possessions. 50 seconds left and somehow they take no time off the clock and punt it away from their own 10 to allow for another 3. Awful.

The end fo first halves are ridiculous in NFL. See Jets game Friday.

I am not sure why coaches act like it's the END OF THE WORLD if they don't hurry and score the end of first halves. I like quarters better.

The end fo first halves are ridiculous in NFL. See Jets game Friday.

I am not sure why coaches act like it's the END OF THE WORLD if they don't hurry and score the end of first halves. I like quarters better.

Sad when such bad play calling and ineptitude from one's offense can push the total over the other way. No idea why they gave up a 20 yard strike in the middle guarding the sidelines too. They acted like there was 7 seconds, not 15+.

Sad when such bad play calling and ineptitude from one's offense can push the total over the other way. No idea why they gave up a 20 yard strike in the middle guarding the sidelines too. They acted like there was 7 seconds, not 15+.

Yep, stupid.

Somebody should go down to the sidelines and fire that Cleveland coach immediately take his play sheet take his headset and tell him to go home

Back