HUNT #NFL 2019-2020

They stopped the clock and never restarted it on a running play and not 1 official noticed somehow. 30 seconds were saved in a league that has officials throwing flags and dissecting everything. Its unbelievable

Turnovers killed it. SF stopped going to their bread and butter..the run game. only down 4..no need to hurry up.

65-32

+78.50

Most Niners are still telling me they're not convinced on Jimmy G.

I think they'll be fine. He didn't have two of his best weapons on o, and hasn't had to play from behind much this year. He was a pick waiting to happen most of that game too. Staley was terrible against Clowney. Wild, wild game. Haven't seen the momentum change so much so quickly in seemingly every quarter in a long while in an NFL Monday nighter with the defensive scores, turnovers, kicking, Russ magic.

I think they'll be fine. He didn't have two of his best weapons on o, and hasn't had to play from behind much this year. He was a pick waiting to happen most of that game too. Staley was terrible against Clowney. Wild, wild game. Haven't seen the momentum change so much so quickly in seemingly every quarter in a long while in an NFL Monday nighter with the defensive scores, turnovers, kicking, Russ magic.
Good loss for them, to be honest. They will be a good bet in the rematch.

Agree

@HUNT and I were talking throughout the game and he's dead right.

Live betting is about ALWAYS learning.

Some games you can get the feel for and TSN bets or under/over sides/totals are there because of game flow.

THEN...there are games like last night. Learn when a game give you "a feel" and when there are games you just can't get "a feel".

Then wager (or watch) accordingly.

But HUNT is right...ALWAYS learning.

@HUNT and I were talking throughout the game and he's dead right.

Live betting is about ALWAYS learning.

Some games you can get the feel for and TSN bets or under/over sides/totals are there because of game flow.

THEN...there are games like last night. Learn when a game give you "a feel" and when there are games you just can't get "a feel".

Then wager (or watch) accordingly.

But HUNT is right...ALWAYS learning.

Right...I was pretty mad at myself last night for sure, but I am always learning.....that's why I appreciate the threads all around ctg talking about it...It's here to stay and is part of the evolution of gambling. Pretty soon books will offer EVERYTHING in the US like they do in Europe and other places. They just don't know how yet, but it's coming.

Last night, you saw forced bets. Not good...

Definitely think football losses sting much harder than basketball in live betting..especially when there is no flow.

Basketball changes flows by the minute sometimes.

Pittsburgh Steelers/Cleveland Browns 1st Quarter Under 7 +113*

5/5.65

Pittsburgh Steelers/Cleveland Browns 1st Quarter Under 7½ -125*

5/4

Pittsburgh Steelers/Cleveland Browns 1st Quarter Under 9½ -133*

5/3.76

Pittsburgh Steelers/Cleveland Browns 1st Quarter Under 10 -208*

5/2.40

Pittsburgh Steelers/Cleveland Browns 1st Quarter Under 10½ -270*

5.4/2

Pittsburgh Steelers/Cleveland Browns 1st Quarter Under 7 +113*

5/5.65