Hunt nfc/afc championship games

I actually think so

I'll be the first to admit I've shit on Stafford and the Rams all year. Not my favorite team by any stretch. But I recognize real, and am not afraid to admit I was flat out wrong about them, win or lose Sunday. Beating Tom Brady on the road in a playoff game earns my respect, regardless of injuries or not.

I think they are the most complete team in the NFL right now and at home. Do I completely trust Stafford? No. Do I completely trust Jimmy G? No. But will take my chances with the home team less than 20 days after losing that 17-0 lead in a red filled stadium. Not seeing that happen again this weekend.

That’s basically what I’m thinking. Stafford finally got 1 Mouse off his back. Think he gets another. Akers will be big for them.

Good luck Hunt. I wholeheartedly agree.

I have an open parlay that I was riding SF to the superbowl but I think I am going to fade them and go Rams ML in the last leg. I don't see them going any further and this Rams team is peaking at the right time.

Good luck Hunt. I wholeheartedly agree.

I have an open parlay that I was riding SF to the superbowl but I think I am going to fade them and go Rams ML in the last leg. I don't see them going any further and this Rams team is peaking at the right time.

Love it bro. Gonna add a bunch more on it tomorrow. This one is the Rams game. I'm very confident in this.

Love it bro. Gonna add a bunch more on it tomorrow. This one is the Rams game. I'm very confident in this.

You so confident in them! Man I love when I feel that way, I felt that way almost on them last week, all the way on titans which clearly didn’t work out, lol. Still can’t believe the combination of awful playcalling and tannehill picks. Don’t think you will have any that nonsense here, should be a well played and coached game!!!

You so confident in them! Man I love when I feel that way, I felt that way almost on them last week, all the way on titans which clearly didn’t work out, lol. Still can’t believe the combination of awful playcalling and tannehill picks. Don’t think you will have any that nonsense here, should be a well played and coached game!!!

I hope so bank!

Chiefs are willing to gamble on giving up the big play on defense by using heavy pass rush. Taking a page out of titans play book.

This is when you adjust as a live bettor. It's pretty evident chiefs are running way with this early

Invest in Chiefs first halves and game ats right now at 14-3. Might be a bargain later. The offense and defense are locked in. This is what I'd do the rest of the way.

Similar to when Bennett fumbled in the first quarter of the Green Bay game

Eerily similar. One team in full control then one or two plays, everything changes. Can't do that in the playoffs. Surprised at Mahomes dumb mistakes.

Mahomes was brutal in the second half. Not sure why he thinks he can get cute in the red zone in such an important game.

If they go down and get a td again this week they need to change Ot rules on the spot.

Back