Hunt CFB 14

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
215-165
+38.46

Not a good year for me by my standards, but possibly the craziest, wackiest one.. Thanks for making it fun whoever comes into the threads. Much appreciated. Had a blast torturing myself every week...and It's not over. Starting a bowl thread this year.

Keep it light this week? nahhhh gtf outta here! Let's roll.

Caleb Williams over 317.5 pass yards....I think he can throw for 350, he might have no choice. Fast turf, lot of possessions.
2.30/2

Dalton Kincaid over 77.5 receiving yards...am concerned with injury but giving it a shot just because he wrecked this squad last time out.
1.15/1

Both probably get hurt by end of fq.

What’s everyone thinking in here about the outcome of the USC/Utah game?

I am seeing nothing but USC love, and the line came off of 3 today. Hmmm….

What’s everyone thinking in here about the outcome of the USC/Utah game?

I am seeing nothing but USC love, and the line came off of 3 today. Hmmm….
USC is all I’m seeing too. Line is crazy low for the #4 ranked team in the country. I hope they win because they’ll be cheap to go against vs Gorga I think.

Last edited:
Hoping K St wins and then we’ll have the best case scenario. OSU vs Mich & Jorga vs Bama, unless they have Bama leap OSU which would need some Splaining.

OSU got embarrassed by Michigan. The better team won that day.

That being said, the game was 31 - 23 with 8 minutes left. The amount of big plays in that game was insane. Problem is, it’s not replicable. And, Henderson and potentially Njigba back in 4 weeks?

OSU wins again if they play Michigan. Going to be an exciting playoffs hopefully.

Good luck today!

Hoping K St wins and then we’ll have the best case scenario. OSU vs Mich & Jorga vs Bama, unless they have Bama leap OSU which would need some Splaining.

I personally don't see the conferences meeting in semis..but who knows?

OSU got embarrassed by Michigan. The better team won that day.

That being said, the game was 31 - 23 with 8 minutes left. The amount of big plays in that game was insane. Problem is, it’s not replicable. And, Henderson and potentially Njigba back in 4 weeks?

OSU wins again if they play Michigan. Going to be an exciting playoffs hopefully.

Good luck today!

Yeah, its quite a change in OSU's prognosis from Sunday morning that's for sure. Thanks EMG

game time. let's go. thanks for all that come in and shoot the shit..keep it going

Back