Iowa/piss state u7. 5 fq live - 150
3/2...W
Miss st to make second score
1.30/1..W

33-18....+25.38u

Last edited:
Georgia tech bought to - 180 @pk

9/5u

Paul not going out with a loss to Minnesota on turf. Minnesota has played better lately but still 106th ypc allowed at over 5 a clip.

Washington +6..-130 buy

2.60/2u

Best defense bucks will see all year. Will also control clock and chains. Just a bad matchup for my favorite big ten team.

Will keep moving as it goes.

Gl everyone. Happy holidays

Last edited:
I agree kj. Big ten is straight fucking garbage this year. Granted Washington hasn't faced an offense like tosu this year.. Maybe auburn g1.. Oregon sort of. Wazzou doesn't count because that was a straight blizzard.

Washington has an excellent secondary. They also have a Coach who will exploit bucks weaknesses. If anyone can match urban in a chess match it's CP. Very interesting game. Should be close. Taking points. Washington should be able to get 25+ as well.

I like under and dog HUNT but concern for gimmicks to easy points is in the back of my mind too

These two coaches may want to sword fight before all is said and done

Absolutely. Great big game coaches. Lot of respect for both. Will be interesting to see who dictates pace early and if Washington frustrates Tosu into throwing early. I do believe offenses win championships in this day and age but think Washington will give bucks some looks on d they haven't seen before.

Browning is the master of moving the chains. God bless the kicker. Washington not a scoring machine by any means but been battle tested several times. Been in a lot of close games and will do just enough to stay within striking distance.

Michigan playing Florida for the 80th time is buzz kill. Lean points there but no play. Those Florida boys want this one.

Wisconsin vs Miami again?

This system so flawed.

Man I'd really hate to be tekashi69 right now. Can you imagine being at rikers Island with 69 tats all over yourself? My goodness. Merry Christmas tekashi.

what did that fool do?
Bro. He got busted by the feds for racketeering, drugs, gun charges. Had hit on his life after firing managers who were "real bloods" he's so fucked. He admitted he was a fake gangster. Plus I think he snitches on his crew. My God. He's gonna be wearing that Britney spears baby one more time outfit the rest of his life bro.

Anyone who has an album called dummy boy needs to get got anyways. What an idiot.

Getting the dome games in now.

Georgia o34.5...4.40/4u
Lsu o31.. 4.40/4u
Clemson o33.. 3.30/3u
Florida o22.. 2.20/2u

Just my opinion here, which is worth about a 2 minute shit...

I believe the Bucks will go ALL out for Urban Meyer. Much like what you saw during the Michigan game, is how you will see the Rose Bowl. Godspeed Washington, you're gonna need it. Bucks on another level when they are motivated and hungry. Washington will be the same way, however, Tosu will be on a different plane...Kind of like the Michigan game..throw the stats out..this ball game just became more than a ball game.

100% agree. They responded the first two games in outstanding fashion and should once again. I assume Haskins is 100% a go? I know he's indicated that I believe.

I sure as fuck hope so...I don't want to have to hedge again...:angrytomato::angrytomato::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Def have to...

Not even a question.

Things may change in a month...

So, options area avail...

I agree...I do believe I will keep this play as long as Haskins plays..who knows...everyone will probably have the flu then with my luck..

A few reasons to take the team totals now with some of those teams...

1. All attainable numbers regardless of surface.

2. If they are attainable on any surface to me, they are easier to attain on a fast track, especially with no worries of weather.

3. Don't have to factor in motivation, or a few other intangibles.. (I.e. GA) trust the offense they are. You are who you are by bowl season...it might take a quarter or so for some of these teams but once they get going they will hum with exception of FLA..FLA will have to earn every point...but 22 is respectable # on this surface.

My birthday comrade..thanks...any insight on your boys feel free to add here..
I think you are right to be on GT as they are the superior team. However, I think the Gophers will be more motivated to be there and GT feels slighted. Might make a difference so who knows.

Gophers have played great defense since they fired the DC several weeks ago. New guy has got back to basics and they are flying around. Strength is up front so our poor DB's won't get exposed and it will be strength on strength. Running game getting better offensively too. I'd like to say it will be competitive, but think GT wins by 10.

Flipside of motivation is PJ's last game, I'd bet GT are plenty motivated to send him out in style

I'd think that if you're a believer in Florida scoring over 22 that you would also be taking the points and moneyline pretty big.

22 points from florida would have to mean a complete no-show from mich.

I'd think that if you're a believer in Florida scoring over 22 that you would also be taking the points and moneyline pretty big.

22 points from florida would have to mean a complete no-show from mich.

Man, I somewhat agree....just believe that this Michigan d is not as good as advertised...also believe Michigan tries to spread Florida out a bit in the pass game shockingly. Both can get in the 20's. You could be right though..very well could be a 20-3 final for UM. Definitely lean the points though..want to see how high this bitch gets....also believe Devin Bush jr might not play even though he says he will right now...could be a top 15 pick and declare any time soon.

No way Florida has an equivalent of Haskins or Parris Campbell or a guys who can draw up such a good game plan. If Michigan is motivated I don't see why it doesn't return to kick ass mode on defense.

No way Florida has an equivalent of Haskins or Parris Campbell or a guys who can draw up such a good game plan. If Michigan is motivated I don't see why it doesn't return to kick ass mode on defense.

Don't underestimate Dan Mullen. Lot different than facing a Jim McElwain team. Florida can run the ball pretty well and are creative in doing it. I'm not expecting them to get 50 or even 25..just need 23.

This could have opened at 46 and gotten plenty of under attention, that's not the only reason I took over but can easily see enough speed on the field for or at least one team to get mid 30s and the other upper 20s. Not taking a side on it.

I am thinking like you kj. Turnovers, special teams, 15 extra practices, dome, speed, fla ypc over 5 clip good for 24th in cfb in a tough defensive confer ence all factors that I considered.

Reactions: KJ
Bro. He got busted by the feds for racketeering, drugs, gun charges. Had hit on his life after firing managers who were "real bloods" he's so fucked. He admitted he was a fake gangster. Plus I think he snitches on his crew. My God. He's gonna be wearing that Britney spears baby one more time outfit the rest of his life bro.
Oh geez. He is such an Fing idiot. Have you seen some of his videos? Classic nonsense.
I love rap but he and a handful of some of the dudes these days (lil pump) are garbage.

sometimes u don't need to write novels to get a winner...kinda like just because a girl got a big butt don't mean she look good.

Roo-Fucking-Teen

Fuck the Second Half...Shit Slayed in 30...

Outfuckingstanding job, HuntDog.

Back