HUNT 16

Not sure the saints can score this first half. At least not a td unless it's defensive. Book looks terrified

My boy been doing this for years and still has the wherewithall to post a detailed breakdown on why he likes his bet

Can't be me man. But I love it

Thanks cap. Looking forward to your thoughts on nfl playoffs and aussie open.

Thanks cap. Looking forward to your thoughts on nfl playoffs and aussie open.
Aussie Open will be a doozy. Lots of me and my tennis confidants have two really strong theories

One: Djoka won't play

Two: Kyrigos makes a serious run

And I'm adding my own third: Berretini wins it and wins Wimbledon (probably a thousand to one odds)

Aussie Open will be a doozy. Lots of me and my tennis confidants have two really strong theories

One: Djoka won't play

Two: Kyrigos makes a serious run

And I'm adding my own third: Berretini wins it and wins Wimbledon (probably a thousand to one odds)

Love Berretinis game. Fuck, I hope you're wrong on 1.

Love Berretinis game. Fuck, I hope you're wrong on 1.
Yup, he's a grass master already and I see it transitioning to hard court this year. The way he broke down at the Masters has me very confident in him this year. Everything I have read is saying he won't leave the gym or court

Yup, he's a grass master already and I see it transitioning to hard court this year. The way he broke down at the Masters has me very confident in him this year. Everything I have read is saying he won't leave the gym or court

Plus he has a hot girlfriend. He showed me can do the 5 setters just fine. Great stuff slap. Curious to see how Thiem does.

Well, when you hit 64.9% of your bets in the NFL, the bankroll is gonna be damn near unlimited.

This guy, hunt, certainly doesn't do a thread as a "look at me" thing. Trust me, he's been hesitant to post for many years.

Let's finish this game strong everyone.

Well, when you hit 64.9% of your bets in the NFL, the bankroll is gonna be damn near unlimited.

This guy, hunt, certainly doesn't do a thread as a "look at me" thing. Trust me, he's been hesitant to post for many years.

Thanks. I'm finished. I just enjoy posting and helping others.

I really don't know what wiseplayers endgame is as I said prior. Like. Why are you on here then?

Back