HUNT 16

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
157-84
+314u

Titans +3.5

2.60/2u

Look, I know the titans have half their oline out. But they've practiced all week for it and backups more than capable. Lewan missed weeks 2,7,9,13. They are used to life without their all pro. They went 3-1 in that span including victories over kc, Seattle, rams. They are used to life without king Henry, aj brown, julio, and still fighting for the #1seed in afc. You best believe their asses are not laying down in this one at home in prime time.

They had one shitty loss the last month and it was a damn hurricane against Texans.

Who wasn't getting their ass beat by the pats the last 8-9 weeks? That loss was not terrible.

Niners are one of my teams I like in the sb in nfc with Packers. But they struggle on the road recently. Barely beat Bengals (should have lost that game tbh), lost to a shitty Seattle team. Since 10/24 they have beaten 2 teams over. 500 the Rams, Stafford never beats the Niners on the road, and barely beat the Bengals who have a decimated oline themselves.

Titans will create turnovers, feed off the home crowd, and make just enough plays to get the cover. Football is not just about the oline, you can get creative. Foreman ran well last week, but mostly expecting titans to dink and dunk them hit the big guys for bombs.

Taking the freebie 3.5 and roll with it. Vrabel will have these guys running through a brick wall for him.

157-84
+314u

Titans +3.5

2.60/2u

Look, I know the titans have half their oline out. But they've practiced all week for it and backups more than capable. Lewan missed weeks 2,7,9,13. They are used to life without their all pro. They went 3-1 in that span including victories over kc, Seattle, rams. They are used to life without king Henry, aj brown, julio, and still fighting for the #1seed in afc. You best believe their asses are not laying down in this one at home in prime time.

They had one shitty loss the last month and it was a damn hurricane against Texans.

Who wasn't getting their ass beat by the pats the last 8-9 weeks? That loss was not terrible.

Niners are one of my teams I like in the sb in nfc with Packers. But they struggle on the road recently. Barely beat Bengals (should have lost that game tbh), lost to a shitty Seattle team. Since 10/24 they have beaten 2 teams over. 500 the Rams, Stafford never beats the Niners on the road, and barely beat the Bengals who have a decimated oline themselves.

Titans will create turnovers, feed off the home crowd, and make just enough plays to get the cover. Football is not just about the oline, you can get creative. Foreman ran well last week, but mostly expecting titans to dink and dunk them hit the big guys for bombs.

Taking the freebie 3.5 and roll with it. Vrabel will have these guys running through a brick wall for him.
Hope Tennessee ducks them up

USATSI_13579726_168386999_lowres.jpg

Back