Hunt 13 cfb

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Mizzou +4
2.30/2

Like mizzou in this spot at home. Defense isn't bad and they've been a solid home team for the most part. Should be a close game for the home dog.

Osu/Michigan under 28.5 first half
2.30/2

I expect both teams to start out establishing the line play early to see who is tougher even with Williams and Corum out or hampered. This game is about who is more physical. Osu will throw a ton to Stover. Look for his props if you have them. Both teams struggle early. Michigan scores on their first 10 scripted plays usually this year then kind of sits back the rest of the half until second half. Osu definitely a more dominant second half team for the most part. Both are to be honest.

Expecting osu to be too much for Michigan. Unfortunately jj McCarthy isn't ready to win a game by himself...but this game does have a penchant for when stars are born.

Gonna grab a small buy down to - 6.5 @bovada

Ohio state - 6.5
2.60/2

Will be on stover props if available.

Adjust accordingly live if needed. Happy turkey day.

I think ND does even more than UCLA. Playing some good football lately, but SC will score too. Can see ND winning.
ND absolutely can win.

USC a lot of fun on offense but in true Lincoln form, this defense is Oklahoma -esque awful.

Irish would do well to hold possession in this game.

Live just not going my way this year, its last second losses weekly in NFL/CFB. Oh well, gonna enjoy the rest of the year trying to win.

Live just not going my way this year, its last second losses weekly in NFL/CFB. Oh well, gonna enjoy the rest of the year trying to win.
Brutal man.

You've had enough of these just the last few weeks to fill a season.

Trust the process.

I really like both teams to adjust to stopping the run and the game to slow down for cincy/tulane.

Not chasing, really like it, because if I bet it live, it will lose. Probably will anyways.

Cincy/tulane under 9 3rd q

6/5

Wish I could say I feel under for in this game but I can’t find it. GL

Thanks wise. Happy thanksgiving. I hear you. Both teams calmed down a bit midway through first half and the run defenses got better minus that ridiculous scramble by Travis. The pass game is definitely wide open tho still..should be a good finish.

Cade Stover 25+ yards receiving
1.30/1

Cade Stover will score a TD
1/1.50

Cade Stover will have over 26.5 yards receiving
1.13/1

going another unit on alll stover plays above except tds

Cade Stover 25+ yards receiving
2.60/2

Cade Stover will score a TD
1/1.50

Cade Stover will have over 26.5 yards receiving
2.26/2

BOL Hunt - What do you think about the effectiveness of Corum today? I know he's suited up but maybe limited plays etc...

Back