4-3 +.76
Favs: 3-2 +.66
Dogs: 1-1 +.1
Totals: 0-0
5inning: 1-1
-1 Line: 1-0

Moving on from Tuesday.

Yanks ML (1.1/1)
Cheap, way too cheap and I'm sure some of you have a better line on this game right now like +100.

Sonnanstine has done what to earn this price?

7-4 w/ 4.40era at home in 2008.
Rays were great home team last yr.
Rays hitting .338 off LHP this yr.

Momentum is different animal in a series though. Yankees build on AJ's start and Sonnanstine won't be as sharp as Pettitte.

If the Cards game goes extra innings, check out the over tomorrow.....bullpens have been worked tonight.

JML - I am still looking at that game but def. thanks for the heads up regarding the bullpens.

JDogg - Def could see Owings homering himself, haha, thank you for giving me a different angle to look at in that game.

Just adding that Sonny has a 1-3 w/ 6.17era during the Day in 2008.

Indians (1.28/1): Just played this. Kyle touched on a lot of this in his thread so I don't have much to say that hasn't been mentioned already. Royals lack of success vs. LHP on top of Indians needing this win bad and prior success vs. Ponson, I had to give this game a try. Thanks guys and GL today.

Detroit -1 (122.5/125): Cant pass up what I think is incredible value here. Cabrera, Granderson, Guillen, Palonco all hit Contreras real well and they have seen him a whole lot. Contreras was 2-3 w/ 7.03era during the day in 2008 and he was 3-3 w/ 5.85era on the road. Contreras made 3 starts against Detroit in 2008 and went...@Det=5ip-10h-4er....Vs Det=6.2ip-6h-4er....@Det=6ip-13h-6er...Looking at Galarraga, he owned the Rangers in his first start which def earns some respect in my mind but the biggest thing, he was 6-2 w/ 2.89era in 10 day starts in 2008. He pitched fairly decent at home going 5-3 w/ 4.18era in 13 starts. He has not started against the CHW and they've seen him for 1 brief inning.

Thanks GSRO, Best of luck to you the rest of the day

Brewers -1 (1.2/1.25)
Owings long lay off from starting in the bigs. Brewers avoiding the sweep at home. Very favorable price on the -1 line. Looper kind of sharp in first outting and from what I've read, he should improve going forward. Brewers have been terrible against RHP so far but last time Owings visited, he was roughed up. Looper pitched pretty solid vs Cinci last yr in his 4 starts:

6ip-7h-2er
@Cin: 9ip-3h-0er
@Cin: 7ip-6h-4er
7ip-4h-4er

:cheers:

Great job today so far ETG. Hopefully the Brew Crew can get it done and get you the clean sweep. Yanks got it done, Detroit was easy and Cleveland held on. Nice work. Keep it up.

Back