Hulu's Season-long NFL 2018/19

Not one to play a lot of props but I saw this elsewhere and it struck me as having value.

1* Prop LAC / BAL No Score in first 6:00 -125

Results after Wild Card Round...

Sides 58-34-3 +27.935*
Totals 18-15-1 +2.43*
2H Bets 8-7 +2.09*
Tease/Parlay 12-8 +5.565*
Live Bets 1-1 +0.075
Prop Bets 1-3 -1.755*
Team Futures 4-0 +4.00*

Overall 102-68-4 +40.34*

4-0 for 4 units this weekend. Love the playoffs.

Getting down on this now because I'm not sure where the line goes but I don't think it gets any better.

2* Indianapolis +6 -110

Yup I think this line should be 3.5...no more. I'm not sure if they win the game but with KC's porous secondary and Andrew Luck, they will never be out of it.

Back door cover always in play.
Colts offense very efficient.

Interesting to see Mahomes numbers vs zone as colts play tons of zone.

I was gonna tell you great # on the Saints, because my site had 'em -9.5 this morning after it opened at -8.5 yesterday. But I just checked, and it too is down to 7.5.

I guess they got slammed with some big Eagle backers...

It doesn't take a lot to move the number between 7.5 and 9.5 because 8 and 9 are such dead numbers in the NFL. I think a lot of books hang a low-juice 9 when the line is really 7.5 but they want to avoid people teasing down through the 7 and 3.

Whatever the case, lets get it this weekend.

The captain is back!!

Go get it this week Captain.

This is my captain guys!

CCC will be back in action this May. I'm moving at the end of this month and have a couple months to get my capping command centre in full operation then its all systems go.

Not sure if you caught this Sammy but the CCC did some good last season. Funniest part was some dude from the Cancer Society calling me on my cell the next day asking for "Mr. Hornball". LOL

http://cappingthegame.com/forum/index.php?threads/hulus-cfl-2018.136423/post-3438086

We'll do it again this year...cap for charity.

CCC will be back in action this May. I'm moving at the end of this month and have a couple months to get my capping command centre in full operation then its all systems go.

Not sure if you caught this Sammy but the CCC did some good last season. Funniest part was some dude from the Cancer Society calling me on my cell the next day asking for "Mr. Hornball". LOL

http://cappingthegame.com/forum/index.php?threads/hulus-cfl-2018.136423/post-3438086

We'll do it again this year...cap for charity.

Absolutely my friend. I owe for charity. So next season I will give 2 donations to charity.
It’s always tight for $ when you move but eventually we stabilize and then can regularly give!!

Absolutely my friend. I owe for charity. So next season I will give 2 donations to charity.
It’s always tight for $ when you move but eventually we stabilize and then can regularly give!!

Just paid for my 2019 Ticat season tix too. If you ever find yourself in the area, let me know and we'll catch a game

1* DAL / LAR under 49.5 -108

Missed the best number but I think this is the best total on the board this weekend.

1* IND / KC over 54.5 -110

I made this number 58 and I don't think the weather has that much effect on the game. The overreaction to it is creating value.

1* T Brady Pass Yards under 270.5 -120
1* K Allen Rec Yards under 70.5 -114

1* PHI / NO Shortest TD under 1.5 yards -125
1* T Ginn Rec Yards over 52.5 -120

Horrible divisional round but I guess I was due for some correction after a few great weeks. I'll tally up the carnage later.

For the conference round I have two bets down...

1* NE / KC under 55.5 -108
1* New Orleans ML -180

Kc under i like. Will be a chess match. Lots short passes by teams. Lots of running by pats to drain clock.

Long possessions maybe few settle for fgoals will result in an under!

Hate havering a side and total on both games but what the hell...I like 'em all and have been playing with house money for some time.

1* LAR / NO under 56 -110

and a few props...

0.5* T Gurley Rush Yards under 71.5 -135
0.5/0.5* LAR / NO No Score in 1st 6:00/7:30 -120/+186
0.5* LAR / NO shortest TD under 1.5yards -138
0.5* NE / KC shortest TD under 1.5yards -138

Back