Hulu's NFL 2023/24

I'll tally up the mess later. For week 5...

1* LA Rams +4 -110

1* Arizona +3 -103

Love the rams play, love the jags play, Cincy has to be the squarest but certainly of the week if not the year but still dunno if I have the guts to play cards vs my guy Burrow even tho that loser organization and coach doing him no favors! Truth is I won’t bet more than 2-4 nfl sides at most a given week so I’ll prob just leave that one alone as jags and rams seem like for sure ones I want to play. Gl bro

Love the rams play, love the jags play, Cincy has to be the squarest but certainly of the week if not the year but still dunno if I have the guts to play cards vs my guy Burrow even tho that loser organization and coach doing him no favors! Truth is I won’t bet more than 2-4 nfl sides at most a given week so I’ll prob just leave that one alone as jags and rams seem like for sure ones I want to play. Gl bro
I had to swallow hard taking Arizona but as they say some of the best bets are the toughest ones to take. It does look like a nice short line for the bungles but whatever is ailing Burrow has really limited his movement. I daresay he might not be any better than Dobbs at the moment.

I had to swallow hard taking Arizona but as they say some of the best bets are the toughest ones to take. It does look like a nice short line for the bungles but whatever is ailing Burrow has really limited his movement. I daresay he might not be any better than Dobbs at the moment.

They gonna ruin him, if not today sometime throughout his contract, coach a awful game plan/play caller, line is garbage, they not gonna spend more when his new money kicks in! He already hurt every year and gets hit as much as damn running qbs! We gonna get cheated out what his career coulda been, he could be very Andrew luck but think he keep playing thru all the surgeries and abuse!

Totally agree, best plays the toughest, the easy looking ones rarely the right play! Gl today

Results thru week 5...

Sides 12-13 -2.22*
Totals 3-4 -1.71*
Live/2H 1-1 -0.70*

Overall 16-18 -4.63*

Getting my ass kicked here.

Results thru week 6...

Sides 13-16 -4.41*
Totals 4-4 -0.71*
Live/2H 1-1 -0.70*

Overall 18-21 -5.82*

My ass is starting to hurt. Need to get this turned around.

Back