Hulu's NFL 2023/24

Curious how it plays out, I have no clue how motivation works in preseason

Myles Garrett and Denzel Ward leave practice due to injuries Monday...how does that affect the team psyche? Granted I expect the guys trying to just make the roster to not care about that, but that's deflating news to the regular cast of characters.

Hope you hit it, I can't figure this kind of stuff out

1* Detroit +3 -110

1* CHI/IND under 37.5 -110

1* NE / GB over 37.5 -110

Im scared of what colts backups can do but def don’t see bears scoring much with fields not playing, the guys backing him up don’t scare anyone.

Results thru week 2 pre-season...

Sides 5-1 +3.90*
Totals 0-2 -2.17*

Overall 5-3 +1.73*

That NE/GB game being called off really hurt. I was on my way to 2-0 in that one.

Results thru pre-season...

Sides 6-1 +4.90*
Totals 0-2 -2.17*

Overall 6-3 +2.73*

Good way to start off the regular season with some house money.

Pending...
1* Detroit +7 -115
1* Green Bay +2.5 -115

Think I’ll be on both of those with you. Seems like a perfect spot to take lions getting points, they never give up and kc seemingly goes out of their way not to cover!

Don’t really understand why packers are dogs to bears? Unless love is crap packers should continue owning this series.

Think I’ll be on both of those with you. Seems like a perfect spot to take lions getting points, they never give up and kc seemingly goes out of their way not to cover!

Don’t really understand why packers are dogs to bears? Unless love is crap packers should continue owning this series.
I agree. Pack should be pk at Chicago IMO.

Complete week 1 card...

1* Detroit +7 -115
1* Live Kansas City ML -130
1* Green Bay +2.5 -115
1* Cleveland +2.5 -110
1* Pittsburgh +2.5 -110
1* PHI / NE under 45 -110
1* DAL / NYG under 45.5 -110
1* Seattle -4.5 -106

Like the card, I thought packers being dogs was kinda silly but now it sounds like both their starting wrs out. Not as interested anymore. Gl today

Like the card, I thought packers being dogs was kinda silly but now it sounds like both their starting wrs out. Not as interested anymore. Gl today
Yeah I am not as sanguine as I once was about it but I'm going to ride it out and see what happens.

Results thru week 1...

Sides 9-3 +5.74*
Totals 2-2 -0.17*
Live/2H 0-1 -1.20*

Overall 11-6 +4.37*

5-3 in week 1 for 1.6*. On to week 2...

Results thru week 2...

Sides 9-5 +3.54*
Totals 2-2 -0.17*
Live/2H 0-1 -1.20*

Overall 11-8 +2.17*

0-2 in week 2. Glad I mostly stayed away because I just wasn't feeling it.

1* Tennessee +3.5 -120

1* BUF / WAS over 42.5 -114

If the weather is decent in Washington as it sounds like it could be this feels really low! I been saying all season I think there a perception of the commanders that doesn’t hold true anymore, the offense is actually pretty darn good and the secondary is really bad! If you can get your qb time against their very good front he will pick them apart and Washington can score w anyone i think!

If the weather is decent in Washington as it sounds like it could be this feels really low! I been saying all season I think there a perception of the commanders that doesn’t hold true anymore, the offense is actually pretty darn good and the secondary is really bad! If you can get your qb time against their very good front he will pick them apart and Washington can score w anyone i think!
I've been watching the forecast for this one and as of this morning it says the rain should be over by 11am and winds are minimal. The only concern is with it raining for the past couple of days the track could be soggy and slow but most fields have pretty good drainage these days.

I've been watching the forecast for this one and as of this morning it says the rain should be over by 11am and winds are minimal. The only concern is with it raining for the past couple of days the track could be soggy and slow but most fields have pretty good drainage these days.

Yea I been kinda paying attention for this one too. Even if the field is a bit a problem I think that can often benefit offenses, it can be a lot tougher for pass rushers to get off without good footing, wrs know where they going so they can get to their spots a little easier than the db who has to react.

Results thru week 3...

Sides 10-8 +1.14*
Totals 2-3 -1.31*
Live/2H 0-1 -1.20*

Overall 12-12 -1.37*

Absolute shit show of a weekend going 1-4. Also managed the football trifecta...losing money in CFL, NFL and CFB.

Back