Hulu's NFL 2019

Raiders huh?? Kc def not my typical kinda play but really feel like 7 a little short so I’m a huge square, lol.

Gl this week

Yeah I might be in the minority but I feel like the Raiders have a chance to be much improved this year, especially now that Antonio Clown has been shipped out.
Might’ve been better to wait until Sunday morning when a 7.5 might pop .

Yeah I might be in the minority but I feel like the Raiders have a chance to be much improved this year, especially now that Antonio Clown has been shipped out.
Might’ve been better to wait until Sunday morning when a 7.5 might pop .

I don’t disagree w that, I loved them Monday night. You def be in minority here which usually ain’t a bad thing.

My thinking is pretty simple, think they were emotionally charged up for that 1st gm for obvious reasons and think that be tough to carry over on a short week against a much less publicized game. Throw in the fact donks offense really bailed them out quite a bit w mistakes, drops, failing to cash in red zone they could have easily lost that game way they played most the second half imo.

Playing kc here is way out of character for me but I just didn’t get the move down, I woulda left alone at more than 7 but I just had a hard time not seeing kc winning by at least a td. God knows I’m wrong plenty tho, lol. At least one of us cash it (or maybe it push! Lol). Gl

I don’t disagree w that, I loved them Monday night. You def be in minority here which usually ain’t a bad thing.

My thinking is pretty simple, think they were emotionally charged up for that 1st gm for obvious reasons and think that be tough to carry over on a short week against a much less publicized game. Throw in the fact donks offense really bailed them out quite a bit w mistakes, drops, failing to cash in red zone they could have easily lost that game way they played most the second half imo.

Playing kc here is way out of character for me but I just didn’t get the move down, I woulda left alone at more than 7 but I just had a hard time not seeing kc winning by at least a td. God knows I’m wrong plenty tho, lol. At least one of us cash it (or maybe it push! Lol). Gl

You make a good point about them being fired up for that game. In all honesty, I fell asleep in the 3rd quarter.

I am surprised to see it move down off the 7 but I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see it come back up and go to 7.5 even bc KC seems like such a public team to me with Mahomes. Also the way they destroyed JAX last week has them overvalued a bit I think.

Whatever happens, BOL this week.

1* LA Rams -1.5 -104

That’ll probably be it for me this week unless something moves or I play a prop or two on Sunday morning.

Strong leans on Indy and Denver but don’t think I’ll plaay them.

1* LA Rams -1.5 -104

That’ll probably be it for me this week unless something moves or I play a prop or two on Sunday morning.

Strong leans on Indy and Denver but don’t think I’ll plaay them.

I’ll prob end up on rams too..

only thing keeping me off donks is the short week for them vs 10 days for bears. If wasn’t for that prob be one my favorite plays of the week. As is just on the under 40.5, figure 20 points wins this game unless we see bunch of defensive and special teams scores.

Really no clue on the colts/titans. Liked them both week 1 and like things about both going forward. I’m still pissed off at colts old ass kicker! Lol. Curious to see if Indy can continue owning them without luck?

Gl to you as well bro

I’ll prob end up on rams too..

only thing keeping me off donks is the short week for them vs 10 days for bears. If wasn’t for that prob be one my favorite plays of the week. As is just on the under 40.5, figure 20 points wins this game unless we see bunch of defensive and special teams scores.

Really no clue on the colts/titans. Liked them both week 1 and like things about both going forward. I’m still pissed off at colts old ass kicker! Lol. Curious to see if Indy can continue owning them without luck?

Gl to you as well bro

Same thing keeping me off the donks as well. That’s a huge disparity in prep time. And also hard to trust Flacco.

Same thing keeping me off the donks as well. That’s a huge disparity in prep time. And also hard to trust Flacco.

figure flacco/trubisky a toss up in that regard. Donks coach should have a excellent idea of how to play Mitchell as well. Pretty good chance I end up teasing donks considering how valuable I think points be here.

Y
figure flacco/trubisky a toss up in that regard. Donks coach should have a excellent idea of how to play Mitchell as well. Pretty good chance I end up teasing donks considering how valuable I think points be here.

The more I think about it, the under may be the way to play it. Pretty low number though. And teasing it is very solid. I’ve been cut off from playing teasers on those numbers from every book I have so I can’t do it.

Y

The more I think about it, the under may be the way to play it. Pretty low number though. And teasing it is very solid. I’ve been cut off from playing teasers on those numbers from every book I have so I can’t do it.

I was talking about it w some ppl during the raider game and was thinking I’d have prob made it 37, wasn’t sure they would even go 40 here, 41 been sweet but didn’t figure that would ever pop. Only way I see them hitting it a bunch of short fields and still think it would take few straight up scores from special teams/d, which certainly possible but when that the only way I see it going over I gotta play the under and hope it relatively clean gm.

Bringing this whole disheveled mess into a single post. All week 2 bets down so far...

0.5*/0.5* Detroit +3 / ML -125 / +123
1* Oakland +7 -114
1* MIN/GB under 44 -110

1* Pittsburgh -3.5 -103
1* JAX / HOU under 43.5 -104
1* LA Rams -1.5 -104

1* Atlanta +1.5 -109

This is not a bet I would have looked at on my own but I have a friend down in Atlanta who lives and breathes this team and he is making this his biggest bet of the year. I trust his judgement enough to drop a unit on it even though I think the line is about right myself.

1* Atlanta +1.5 -109

This is not a bet I would have looked at on my own but I have a friend down in Atlanta who lives and breathes this team and he is making this his biggest bet of the year. I trust his judgement enough to drop a unit on it even though I think the line is about right myself.
Interesting... Gl on everything

Good luck Hulu. I’m curious to see how Philly and Atlanta play this week. I know it’s early in the season but that was an extremely physical game Sunday night

I get it. I'm excited to see how the Lions stack up here ... Philly is a mash unit but bigger game for them right now.

Honestly, if o could buy off this bet, I would. I am burning the candle at both ends right now and missed some of the philly injuries.

Got a terrible number and just gonna have to ride it out. Sometimes you’re the hammer and sometimes you’re the nail.

Results through week 2

Sides 8-7 +1.61*
Totals 5-4 +1.25*
Props 1-1 -0.06*
2H Bets 3-0 +1.25*
Live Bets 4-0 +2.185

Overall 21-12 +6.235*

Plays down for week 3...
1* Philadelphia -6.5 -102
1.5* Houston +3.5 -117
0.8*/0.2* Cleveland +3.5 / ML -119 / +151

Results through week 3

Sides 10-11 -0.128*
Totals 5-5 +0.15*
Props 1-1 -0.06*
Parlay/Tease 1-0 +1.44*
2H Bets 5-0 +2.75*
Live Bets 5-1 +2.135

Overall 27-18 +6.287*

6-6 +0.052* Break even week 3. Selling across the 5 in KC, while mathmatically sound, bit me in the ass as did getting a bad number on the under in GB. C'est la vie.

Last edited:
Small bet for tonight. Don't like taking an over on Thursday night but Philly's defense is a mess and GBs offense is improving. Philly also gets a receiver back tonight it looks like.

0.5* PHI / GB over 46 -110

Lean Denver as well. At some point that defense is gonna get to the qb ain’t they??? Seems like a pretty strong line for donks.

Lean Denver as well. At some point that defense is gonna get to the qb ain’t they??? Seems like a pretty strong line for donks.

It is and I actually thought it might head the other way but it looks like its on its way up to 3.5 so I wanted to get on it now. I think facing Minshew et al is a good way for the donks defence to get on track

It is and I actually thought it might head the other way but it looks like its on its way up to 3.5 so I wanted to get on it now. I think facing Minshew et al is a good way for the donks defence to get on track

Yea I noticed that too. Clearly somebody thinking they give minshew all kinds of problems cause certainly can’t trust the donks offense to cover a number. They need to lean more on the run game, it was better last week, the bears game made no sense as close it was and Flucco throwing it 50 freaking times, they not gonna win any games w that formula.

Consolidated plays for week 4...
0.5* PHI / GB over 46 -110
0.25* Live Green Bay ML +150
0.25* Live Green Bay ML +325

1.5* Buffalo +7 +100
1* Miami +15.5 -110
1* Denver -3 -115

1* Houston -4 -110 - added during the great CTG blackout of 2019

Stalking one or two more but its a tough card today.

Back