1* Florida St. / Boston College over 46.5 -110

1* Arkansas -8

Last edited:
Results after week 3...

Sides 22-9 +12.02*
Totals 5-7 -2.70*
Live 0-1 -1.20*

Overall 27-17 +8.12*

7-5 in week 3, picking up 1.5 units. Nice start to the season. I should probably quit now.
Wud kick ass

Week 4...

1* Oklahoma 1H -7 -117

1* Alabama -6.5 -117

1* Texas State -17 -110

1* North Carolina -7 -118

1* Rice -2.5 -110

Feels like one the rare times I can really get behind bama (other than the run where I just closed my eyes and played them 1st half feeling like a huge square but knowing it would win! Lol), this feels different, like it could easily be the bottoming out point in how low their perception is/value on their line never be greater! Nice get on the -6.5 price, if I see that thing dip again where I can get under -7 for -120 or less I will dive in with you. I’m just not convinced Rebs offense is exactly what ya want to go up against bama d? Not to mention I think all the crap being talked bout bama kinda mask the fact Rebs havnt really looked all that great imo.

The Sooners 1st have is interesting, I think they might be flying under the radar and might just be a lot better than ppl think. I’m not sure cause how the hell can we be? I do think holding smu to 11 points a pretty good sign but their offense also struggled in that game compared to the other performances. I don’t care bout the cincy loss last week, “typical Satterfield” was my reaction, I don’t think it says anything about what they will be this week. I thought bout simply passing and hoping bearcats got a early lead, trusting Satterfield to be who he is I’d be very quick to make a live/halftime play on Sooners even if they were down 2-3 tds!! The problem with that idea I’m not real sure bearcats will be able to open up a early lead of more than a score, not getting to make a bet on a game isn’t the worst thing in the world but if my suspicions about Sooners are correct I’d like to get a cash before everyone sees it!! Playing them 1st half gets me a bet on them and if it loses I can still most likely get a good number on them in game! Might just join you here also!!

I can’t stand unc, not for any reason other than I have wanted to like them ever since mac brown came aboard and they always seem to disappoint!! Safe to say I’m incredibly untrusting, every one their games so far I’ve leaned or played the other side (actually got a W w app st, took a L on gophers), actually think gophers a pretty good comp to pitt, only difference is id actually give gophers offense the nod over pitt shitbag offense! There no way I’d even consider taking 7 points with pitt, adding that 7 points to panthers score might, and I mean might get them to 20!!! Heels would have to lay a massive egg to not win this game by dd!!

Luckily I have no opinion on rice or texas st or this post woulda been long!!! Lmao. Gl this week!!

Feels like one the rare times I can really get behind bama (other than the run where I just closed my eyes and played them 1st half feeling like a huge square but knowing it would win! Lol), this feels different, like it could easily be the bottoming out point in how low their perception is/value on their line never be greater! Nice get on the -6.5 price, if I see that thing dip again where I can get under -7 for -120 or less I will dive in with you. I’m just not convinced Rebs offense is exactly what ya want to go up against bama d? Not to mention I think all the crap being talked bout bama kinda mask the fact Rebs havnt really looked all that great imo.

The Sooners 1st have is interesting, I think they might be flying under the radar and might just be a lot better than ppl think. I’m not sure cause how the hell can we be? I do think holding smu to 11 points a pretty good sign but their offense also struggled in that game compared to the other performances. I don’t care bout the cincy loss last week, “typical Satterfield” was my reaction, I don’t think it says anything about what they will be this week. I thought bout simply passing and hoping bearcats got a early lead, trusting Satterfield to be who he is I’d be very quick to make a live/halftime play on Sooners even if they were down 2-3 tds!! The problem with that idea I’m not real sure bearcats will be able to open up a early lead of more than a score, not getting to make a bet on a game isn’t the worst thing in the world but if my suspicions about Sooners are correct I’d like to get a cash before everyone sees it!! Playing them 1st half gets me a bet on them and if it loses I can still most likely get a good number on them in game! Might just join you here also!!

I can’t stand unc, not for any reason other than I have wanted to like them ever since mac brown came aboard and they always seem to disappoint!! Safe to say I’m incredibly untrusting, every one their games so far I’ve leaned or played the other side (actually got a W w app st, took a L on gophers), actually think gophers a pretty good comp to pitt, only difference is id actually give gophers offense the nod over pitt shitbag offense! There no way I’d even consider taking 7 points with pitt, adding that 7 points to panthers score might, and I mean might get them to 20!!! Heels would have to lay a massive egg to not win this game by dd!!

Luckily I have no opinion on rice or texas st or this post woulda been long!!! Lmao. Gl this week!!

Yeah I am rolling the dice that this is the tide's low point. I feel like they should be able to cover this number.

I think the Sooners are much better than they get credit for at the moment. I was going to go full game but they have had some fast starts this year and being able to get the 7 made me go first half.

UNC may be a bad bet. I really should have bet them last week but I was slow to the number so maybe I'm pushing it a bit. Nevertheless, I think they are much better than I anticipated this year and Pitt is just awful.

Yeah I am rolling the dice that this is the tide's low point. I feel like they should be able to cover this number.

I think the Sooners are much better than they get credit for at the moment. I was going to go full game but they have had some fast starts this year and being able to get the 7 made me go first half.

UNC may be a bad bet. I really should have bet them last week but I was slow to the number so maybe I'm pushing it a bit. Nevertheless, I think they are much better than I anticipated this year and Pitt is just awful.

Heels will hsve to be incredibly flat not to win by 7+, Just dunno how pitt scores points against any defense w a pulse. Not sure there be a bad time to fade pitt??

Results after week 3...

Sides 22-9 +12.02*
Totals 5-7 -2.70*
Live 0-1 -1.20*

Overall 27-17 +8.12*

7-5 in week 3, picking up 1.5 units. Nice start to the season. I should probably quit now.
You have been my CFB Hero!

You have seen the light!

This is more pitt bashing and knowing how awful they are than heels respect! Lol. Bro, it unc fault, every time I’ve tried to believe in them under Mac Brown they fuck me!! Saying they shouldn’t struggle here is admitting I think the d is at least somewhat improved/they not as soft, I’m still gonna have serious doubts when they go up against the canes, noles, and even duke’s of the acc. I have a soft spot for Mac Brown, one the biggest bets I ever won was when he coached Vince young and the horns, that game vs usc is on my top 10 list of best experiences watching that in Vegas w a bigger bet than I ever make on Texas ats and ml!!

Now I do like the d seems to have some teeth, I like the run game, but Maye could really use more talent on the outside and im still not sure bout the d when they play some high powered offenses which they havnt yet. You know what they could do to win me back? Say fuck the ncaa and play that kid ya’ll thought was gonna be your playmaker on the outside! I’ve rooted for penny’s memphis team ever since they did that and played Wiseman! Of course I think they get screwed by officials in every ncaa tourney game now and don’t think it a coincidence! I still love them for doing it!! The ncaa is a joke, it be great if heels would grow a pair and just play the kid! Who cares if in 2 years they say some wins didn’t count?? Does anyone not think usc and Reggie bush won those games, championships, awards? I remember watching them win!! Plus in 2-3 years the ncaa might be totally kicked out of college fb anyways!! Make the call and tell them to play the kid and I’ll go online and order some heels gear right now!! Lol

Complete Week 4 Card...

1* Oklahoma 1H -7 -117
1* Alabama -6.5 -117
1* Texas State -17 -110
1* North Carolina -7 -118
1* Rice -2.5 -110
1* Notre Dame +3.5 -120
1* Eastern Michigan +6.5 -103

Last edited:
Results after week 4...

Sides 25-12-1 +11.45*
Totals 5-7 -2.70*
Live 0-1 -1.20*

Overall 30-20-1 +7.55*

3-3-1 in week 4 for a small loss. Could've been worse.

Results after week 5...

Sides 26-14-4 +10.36*
Totals 6-7 -1.70*
Live 0-1 -1.20*

Overall 32-22-4 +7.46*

2-2-3 on the week. Weird having 3 pushes in 1 week.

1* Syracuse / North Carolina under 59 -105

1* Washington State +3.5 -110

1* Kentucky +14.5 -107

Results after week 6...

Sides 29-19-5 +7.96*
Totals 8-7 +0.30*
Live 0-1 -1.20*

Overall 37-27-4 +7.06*

5-5-1 for a small loss. Third straight week of .500 results.

Results after week 6...

Sides 29-19-5 +7.96*
Totals 8-7 +0.30*
Live 0-1 -1.20*

Overall 37-27-4 +7.06*

5-5-1 for a small loss. Third straight week of .500 results.
Hey, limit losses and then get hot again.

1.5* Miami OH -8.5 -107

1* Ohio / N Illinois under 45 -110

1* Oregon / Washington over 66.5 -105

1* Duke -3 -110

Last edited:
Back