Results to date...

Sides 14-21-1 -9.37*
Totals 9-12-1 -4.15*
Props 10-4 +4.03*
Live/2H 4-4 +0.05*
Parlays 2-1 +0.90*
Futures 2-1 -1.45*

Overall 41-43-2 -9.99*

Just a frickin disaster this year. I've totally lost the plot. Might have to pack it in if I can't start digging out soon.

Pending Futures...
1* Phoenix Series +140
1* Boston Series -185

Results to date...

Sides 14-21-1 -9.37*
Totals 9-12-1 -4.15*
Props 10-4 +4.03*
Live/2H 4-4 +0.05*
Parlays 2-1 +0.90*
Futures 2-1 -1.45*

Overall 41-43-2 -9.99*

Just a frickin disaster this year. I've totally lost the plot. Might have to pack it in if I can't start digging out soon.

Pending Futures...
1* Phoenix Series +140
1* Boston Series -185

Nba has changed man, I’ve taken some huge hits on games for 30 years been able to count on going a certain way! Not to mention a damn 8 seed beating a 1! Far as I know that hadn’t happened since they moved 1st round to 7 games! I guess shoulda known as we watched damn near every team outside 1 or 2 toil in mediocrity all year, guess this what they wanted when they got gambling, no more easy to predict teams in finals, just a bunch of garbage parity! Heat have bunch of non drafted players and they gonna be in eastern comf finals, shit just gross! Lol

Nba has changed man, I’ve taken some huge hits on games for 30 years been able to count on going a certain way! Not to mention a damn 8 seed beating a 1! Far as I know that hadn’t happened since they moved 1st round to 7 games! I guess shoulda known as we watched damn near every team outside 1 or 2 toil in mediocrity all year, guess this what they wanted when they got gambling, no more easy to predict teams in finals, just a bunch of garbage parity! Heat have bunch of non drafted players and they gonna be in eastern comf finals, shit just gross! Lol
Yeah youre telling me. Up is down, black is white...nothing is making sense. Its a new surprise every night.

As a fan I can't watch the regular season anymore and even the playoffs aren't that great.

Yeah youre telling me. Up is down, black is white...nothing is making sense. Its a new surprise every night.

As a fan I can't watch the regular season anymore and even the playoffs aren't that great.

Parity just a way to say mediocre while trying to sell a product! No point tuning in till last 5 min cause teams blow double digit leads constantly, I guess if you live bet it wouldn’t be so bad, outta be able to get a good number on both sides, I’m not sitting in Illinios every night for that!! Maybe I’m crazy and some ppl like it better, I do not. I liked seeing great teams then those great teams facing!! Not whatever this is,

Parity just a way to say mediocre while trying to sell a product! No point tuning in till last 5 min cause teams blow double digit leads constantly, I guess if you live bet it wouldn’t be so bad, outta be able to get a good number on both sides, I’m not sitting in Illinios every night for that!! Maybe I’m crazy and some ppl like it better, I do not. I liked seeing great teams then those great teams facing!! Not whatever this is,
100% truth

I lliked the days when defenders could defend and baskets actually took offensive creativity and work. These 3 point competitions do nothing for me.

100% truth

I lliked the days when defenders could defend and baskets actually took offensive creativity and work. These 3 point competitions do nothing for me.

It is pretty obnoxious, im not taking anything away from Steph he a bad mofo and I love watching him get hot from deep but when they praise him about changing the game they fail to mention he didn’t change it for the better! We got way too many ppl jacking 3s who can’t freaking shoot! Bron is shooting god damn 18% in playoffs from deep and just keeps jacking up 7-8 a game, nobody can stop you from getting to the rim dude, do that! I know it more work and you old but for the love of god quit shooting if you can’t make them!!

The heat jacking them from all over and even worse they have somehow convinced Knicks to do the same, Knicks should be getting into the paint every possession! I don’t know why they not defending the 3 point line better? outside butler and bam Miami has no threat to do anything other than Jack 3s. That series is truly awful, can’t blame coach spo cause this only way his crappy team can win but these other coaches need to stop looking so dumb up against him, surely they can figure out some offenses that beat some! There a reason teams don’t play it much! Not to mention Knicks should be crushing them on boards when they playing zone!

Results to date...

Sides 16-21-1 -7.37*
Totals 9-12-1 -4.15*
Props 13-4 +6.03*
Live/2H 4-4 +0.05*
Parlays 3-1 +1.90*
Futures 2-1 -1.45*

Overall 47-43-2 -4.99*

Nice little 6-0 run. Try to keep it going tomorrow.

Pending Futures...
1* Phoenix Series +140
1* Boston Series -185

1* Denver +4 -110

I was totally wrong on Denver and totally wrong on Phoenix entering the playoffs. Time to correct that.

Suns have zilch for bench production, Cliff is out, Payne sucks. If it weren't for the extra day off I'd have made this a larger bet. But I just feel like the Suns are imploding.

0.5* Prop J Embiid under 26.5 pts -110

0.5* Prop J Harden under 21.5 pts -125

Last edited:
Damn, you don’t think book and kd can get this 1? I figured this be the 1 they get. I didn’t bet them tho, I just played booker ov 30.5. Gl tonight
If they're going to get 1 this would be it but I have just been thoroughly unimpressed by the Suns. No defence to speak of, no bench production. The offense looks disjointed. And now no cliff either. Maybe is KD and booker rise up and take thew game over but I just don't see it.

If they're going to get 1 this would be it but I have just been thoroughly unimpressed by the Suns. No defence to speak of, no bench production. The offense looks disjointed. And now no cliff either. Maybe is KD and booker rise up and take thew game over but I just don't see it.

I hear ya, I feel like this series probably over in 5, nugs been playing together for few years while suns been playing together about the equivalent of 2 weeks! Plus they traded away their depth/role players to get kd. It really is just a 2 man show, and half the time KD just goes and sits in corner. what they really need is Ayton to act like a grown man and earn his contract! Dude like the Tin man in wizard of oz, no freaking heart! The Landale fellow they bring off the bench has no talent but at least he gives them effort, if they could get Ayton to be half that engaged they could possibly make it a series but I don’t see it. Maybe 1 game but certainly not multiple. I feel pretty good booker gonna have a game tonight, certainly don’t mesn they win but hopefully cashes his points prop for me.

Back