$$$$$$$$huge boxing weekend, too much to name$$$$$$$$$

I said tooo many were watching espn and drinkin the kool aid,thats when he said that,I wasnt even talkin directly to him,I was talkin in general..

Theres no Mike Evans to bail him out anymore.
Doesnt go through any progressions,tuck & run worked in coll against slower dudes,thatt shit not gonna fly
I was literally rollin on floor when he was lay on his back in the endzone last week after that fumble

yes,I dont think this is the spot where I get paid off Manziel,think its next week.I just hope hes still alive and does nothing stupid so the media keeps up the love

Twink I wouldn't take anyone in the last 30+ years that I've watched college football over Luck, just looking from a drafting standpoint with no hindsight

He was the best pro ready QB I've ever watched in college and by quite a ways

Twink I wouldn't take anyone in the last 30+ years that I've watched college football over Luck, just looking from a drafting standpoint with no hindsight

He was the best pro ready QB I've ever watched in college and by quite a ways
yea he sick no doubt

Dungee obviously wasnt being serious.

Tebow no,Cam prooduced the greatest performance anyone will ever see when he single handled brought Aubbie back from the dead to win the iron bowl

Tebow no,Cam prooduced the greatest performance anyone will ever see when he single handled brought Aubbie back from the dead to win the iron bowl

Nah Vince Young against USC for the Natty wins that award for me

T Dung was being 100% serious

Tebow was insane,,,,Cam too.....and VY....and Mike "bow wow" Vick was insane

I have my opinions,I dont watch/listen to espn/media
I bet em,sometimes big,they win and lose.
Manziel is going to be a huge fuckin dripping turd in the pros imo.He may get away with it a week or two,of course hes gonna produce a flashy play or two but in the end he be dead or in hospital

Right sorry,I look for link for fight

I have my opinions,I dont watch/listen to espn/media
I bet em,sometimes big,they win and lose.
Manziel is going to be a huge fuckin dripping turd in the pros imo.He may get away with it a week or two,of course hes gonna produce a flashy play or two but in the end he be dead or in hospital

Right sorry,I look for link for fight

was khan on sky?

me too

Ive googled it like 7 times haha

always purple when i search the date

been to Johnny Sanchez yet?

Have not. You like? I've heard good things. Going to August in two weeks for the wife's work christmas dinner. Pumped. Been awhile since I've been and August always puts a smile on my face. I got spoiled on this Herrera fight and am already PISSED about how this decision will end up.

Have not. You like? I've heard good things. Going to August in two weeks for the wife's work christmas dinner. Pumped. Been awhile since I've been and August always puts a smile on my face. I got spoiled on this Herrera fight and am already PISSED about how this decision will end up.
pretty good

I like La Casita for a quick bite...on Julia

peep that

Back