917 Cincinnati Reds/Chicago Cubs 1st 5 Innings Under 3½ -140
917 Cincinnati Reds/Chicago Cubs Under 6½ -113
8212 CIN J.Winker no hits +110 (2*)
925 Los Angeles Dodgers/Arizona Diamondbacks 1st 5 Innings Under 5 -110
926 Arizona Diamondbacks 1st 5 Innings Under 1½ -150
928 San Francisco Giants -145
913 Baltimore Orioles +173
2 Team Parlay...+161... 907 Chicago White Sox -155/ 924 Oakland Athletics -170

Cincy under anyway you want it is the best play...the prop is very very solid but all it takes is a dying quail or a ground ball with eyes

BOL coach my play is that Cin under 6.5.

Winker prop moved to -110...20 pt move...this is the best prop I have come across in the last couple weeks...I added another unit...any of the props I have played where there was significant line movement in that direction have been extremely profitable in the last month or so...Winker is 0/10 off Darvish over his career and is already hitting .143 in the last 7 days...its a bit of a gamble but I really feel Winker is do for a bad night, how on earth he gets put in the lineup tonight is beyond me...I would rather have my 7 year old daughter (who rakes by the way) in the lineup...5d's actually let me put my full wager in on this one tonight and I hit again at -110 for another nickel...you are probably right to play the full game under 6.5, this one stinks...wind coming in from left center pretty consistent and strong at 10-12 mph

Last edited:
Winker prop moved to -110...20 pt move...this is the best prop I have come across in the last couple weeks...I added another unit...any of the props I have played where there was significant line movement in that direction have been extremely profitable in the last month or so...Winker is 0/10 off Darvish over his career and is already hitting .143 in the last 7 days...its a bit of a gamble but I really feel Winker is do for a bad night, how on earth he gets put in the lineup tonight is beyond me...I would rather have my 7 year old daughter (who rakes by the way) in the lineup...5d's actually let me put my full wager in on this one tonight and I hit again at -110 for another nickel...you are probably right to play the full game under 6.5, this one stinks...wind coming in from left center pretty consistent and strong at 10-12 mph
I bet your daughter can hit Coach :cheers3: BOL on all tonight.

965 Cincinnati Reds/Chicago Cubs Under 7½ -125 (1/2*)
965 Cincinnati Reds/Chicago Cubs Under 7 +110 (1/2*)
959 Philadelphia Phillies/Miami Marlins Over 8½ -115
2 Team Parlay...(+119)...
962 Tampa Bay Rays -190/ 969 Los Angeles Dodgers -230

7110 BAL R.Nunez no hits -120

thats it for today guys...I will be lurking during the Miami game tonight for live and/or halftime plays

BOL Coach like that Cin/Cub under again tonight.

I did a couple units in it but didn’t want to influence anybody too much at ctg...I wish I knew somebody near the stadium but the reports I’m getting is the wind is howling straight in from center. Typically this always points to under regardless who’s pitching

6824 TOR C.Biggio no hits -115
7510 CLE C.Santana no hits -110
904 Toronto Blue Jays 1st 5 Innings Under 1½ -140
917 Cleveland Indians/Minnesota Twins 1st 5 Innings Under 3½ -125
917 Cleveland Indians/Minnesota Twins Under 6½ -105* (3*)

42-31...+13.32 units

Looks like I am going to get the beach house as long as I dont completely shit the bed. I will continue to post on games through this weekend and then I am going to take a few days off...I need to empty my 5d's account on Monday and figure out which book I am going to use as my primary going forward...I hope to come back by next weekend.

Nice work Coach, no doubt you were going to get there. BOL the rest of the way. I have to deal with this 5D bullshit this week too, not happy about those slimy fucks.

Nice work Coach, no doubt you were going to get there. BOL the rest of the way. I have to deal with this 5D bullshit this week too, not happy about those slimy fucks.

Im getting used to dealing with bullshit the last 6 months...what books are you going to use going forward? I have heard mixed rumors on what is going to actually happen to 5ds after the 21st

9/12

965 Detroit Tigers/Chicago White Sox Over 10½ +103
971 Seattle Mariners 1st 5 Innings Under 1½ +110
957 New York Mets 1st 5 Innings -½ -125
7716 STL T.Edman no hits +150

Have a couple more I am working on that start at 7pm cst

That’s it for today in baseball...headed to the back porch for this evenings Louisiana Saturday night activities...enjoy the evening men

9/13

909 Pittsburgh Pirates 1st 5 Innings Under 1½ +130
925 Cleveland Indians/Minnesota Twins 1st 5 Innings Under 4½ -110

45-36...+11.85units

that’s a wrap...told my wife she’s got a week in a Dauphin Island beach house to book tomorrow...I’ll pick out a good bottle of rye and a few good steaks...Hope you guys made a few bucks the last few weeks...Looks like I will be riding out another Hurricane the next couple days...I’ll be back after a few days off

Back