How Shady Will it be Tonight?

TheShadyNFL

Pretty much a regular
Ok going a little bigger than my usual college play tonight, intend to do that more often now since I have a better feel for the teams this season at this point and a better feel on the lines being right or wrong.

SFL should be fav by 3 or more in this game, Rutgers has not played great this last month or so, SFL has been killing teams and not looking back. When the wrong team is favored or not favored by enough it is my best interests to play the other side. Tons of money seems to be coming in on SFL, line still less than the opener of 3.

Rutgers has the offense I don't think that will be their problem tonight if they lose, it will be SFL offense too much to overcome. Rice is having a good year but not better than last year imo, also he and Brohm should be kicking themselves for not coming out last year. More so for Brohm, his value pretty much has already dropped in NFL minds, Rice still has time to have a couple 200 yrd games that seem to be missing from last year.

Fwiw this game and a couple other college games Saturday I like more than any yet this season so I hope those go well for me at least. The line tonight and all the SFL money should leave people wondering why they are ranked #2/3 in the country. I don't expect them to just lay down tonight but it wouldn't surprise me either

Rutgers +2 for 3 units
hoping the local has 3, if he does I will post again

NCAA
2 unit sides 37-35
3 unit sides 0-0
Teasers 1-0 +2 units
ML plays 0-1 - 2 units
Parlays 0-3 -3.8 units

gonna be on this one, too.

BIG rutgers o-line + ray rice + i-form + small USF d-line = outright

Be careful. Remember the Giants last MNF. Over 75% on them and they put a beating to Atlanta. Good health bro :cheers:

Brohms value has dropped.......now thats funny.

If you think for one second that just because he is surrounded by a bunch of idiots who arent doing their jobs, his stock is dropping, you are horribly wrong.

Last I checked he has completed 67.7 percent of his passes for 2,765 yards (395 yards per game), 9.3 yards per attempt, and 23 TD's to only 4 INT's.

And his value has dropped in NFL minds? RIGHT.

Brohm is STILL the best QB in college football, and will STILL be the first QB taken on draft day. Mark it down, its a guarantee.

If those are the numbers of a QB whose value is dropping, I SURE AS HELL HOPE OUR QB's VALUE IS DROPPING EVERY SEASON FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY.

Sorry, but I just had to pick on that comment, because it was downright wrong.

Ryan will get drafted before he does just because his team is better ,no t saying its right or wrong but its how it goes

Great College stats only get you so far in the NFL anyway...after all he is a Brohm, how did Jeff do. NFL bases so much on genetics these days w/ the manning family

Were Matt Leinarts stats that much worse his senior year than his junior year? If he came out his junior year he would have been #1 overall, not he case after losing his last bowl game....so much for only losing what? 2 games his whole college career?

Comparing Brian Brohm to Jeff Brohm is just rediculous. Thats like Comparing me to Peyton Manning. Brian is BY FAR the most talented Brohm of the group, and he has every tool needed to become a great NFL QB.

And saying that the QB with the better record will get drafted first is just as stupid of a comment. Last time I checked, in 2006 Florida beat LSU, won the National Title, and had a better record. Did that mean Chris Leak got drafted ahead of Jamarcus Russell? FUCK NO.

NFL Scouts are looking at what QB has the most talent, not so much the wins and losses.

Brohm is a better QB than Ryan, and will be the first QB taken in the draft. However, I am all about some action, so if you would like to make a wager on which QB goes first, Brohm or Ryan, I would be all over that.

there is no way Im gonna change your mind, ask anyone who isnt a Louisvile fan and they will agree that Brohms stock has dropped from last year, fine lets say he is the 1st QB taken he would have had more money if he came out last year.

You said nothing about where a player was projected to go, you only said that the player on the better team would go higher. Either way, your wrong.

I never said that he shouldnt have come out last year!

He absolutely should have.

That being said, his stock HAS NOT dropped, he IS STILL the best QB in the country, and WILL STILL be the first QB taken in the draft. Im not saying that as a Louisville fan, I am saying that as someone who watches a shit ton of football games.

And anyone who knows anything about football, regardless of whether or not they are a Louisville fan, knows Brohm is the best NFL talent at the QB position in college football. Tebow may have a shot by the time he comes of age, but at this moment, Brohm is the best in the college game.

you are letting your heart as a fan blind you here, I obviously hit a nerve. in my first post I said they should be kicking themselves for not coming out last year, I stand by that and say they would have gotton paid more if they came out early

I agree, he should have come out after last year. I dont know whether or not he will end up with less money as a result, but I do know that he sure as hell doesnt deserve to be going through the BS that is the beggining of the Steve Kragthorpe era in Louisville.

My heart has nothing to do with it, and I am far from being blinded. And yeah, you may have touched a nerve, but not a Louisville nerve, really more of an informed football fan nerve.

Like I just posted in the other thread:

I just dont see how anyone can say that Brohms stock has dropped. Just look at the following stats:

2006 (THE ENTIRE SEASON)

62.5 completion percentage, 2,712 yards, 12 TD, 5 INT, 152.8 passer rating

2007 (ONLY 7 GAMES)

67.7 completion percentage, 2,765 yards, 23 TD, 4 INT, 168.7 passer rating

And that is his stock dropping?

What the hell does he have to do for it to go up?

Back