Houston Vs Tampa Discussion

Greinke is not a big game pitcher. I still remember his playoff implosions with the Brewers. Sorry I didn’t chime in earlier but always fade Greinke in the playoffs.

I It seeems Verlander intends to pitch Tuesday on 3 days rest.
i have no idea who starts for Tampa but feel We will be looking at a almost incredibly relentless Astro team tomorrow

Last edited:
Probably useless info but it just so happens James Hoye resides in State of FL. A homer ump tonight?

Please don’t take this seriously this is not a reason to take the rays but why not point out..

Does anyone else find it incredibly odd houston the team bringing their ace back on short rest? Tampa should be the desperate team but feels like it other way around! I heard Blake snell sounding very confident in his team!! Lol

Think Astros were crazy, Fairly sure they can win their next game though. After that?

pretty big number on Glasnow who matches up well with all the R and then how scary are Redick and Brantley right now? Contact guys don't worry me and that's what they are

All the pressure is on HOU, last AB helps but +235 is a nice price on Glasnow + those bullpen arms especially when you consider TB won the season series

This McCullers fella seems quite intelligent. Give me the Rays in Game 5.

I think Stros probably pull it out but there no fukkin chance I’d lay that. I’ll prob be on Tampa +1.5 at plus money. Wouldn’t shock me at all if this was a 1-0 kinda game.

Pittsburgh fans have seen G Cole lay eggs in the past.

They have seen how a bunch of guys have blossomed after leaving that garbage team. Something clearly wrong w their philosophy since they seem to hinder the talented. Sure they seem to do well with past their prime guys and less talented but so what, it’s crazy how many stud pitchers had to get away to become cy young type pitchers.

Back