Horry/Diaw/Stoudemire BETTER be suspended for Game 5

if they suspend amare, the suns should put in Pat Burke to punch Duncan and see if Duncan doesn't respond? He'll fight back and then they should suspend him also with Burke.

Man the NBA is a joke. Your gonna reward a dirty team for starting the altercation by taking out Stoudemire. And don't underestimate Diaw he's playing well and was the reason the Suns played well w/o Stoudemire last year.

This ain't wwf wrestling where the referee turns his back and the bad guy hits the good guy with a foreign object. David Stern should make a logical decision by watching the tape and not going strictly by the rules.

I just wanna go on record here so I can bitch later...

NO WAY STOUDAMIRE GETS SUSPENDED.

Sterns way too rational and in control of the 'big picture' for that to happen

No chance. (right???)

At this point I sort of wish there was a line on this somewhere. I'm sort of surprised BoDog doesn't have it.

I'm not going to say there's zero chance of Amare being suspended, but I'll tell you this, if it were to happen and I were Amare, and I were the players' union, you can bet your *ss I'd appeal that f**ker before the ink was dry.

You're going to suspend Amare who can make a case that he was going to check in at the whistle--even if you don't believe that argument, it's one that can easily be made--you're going to suspend him and you're going to let Baron Davis and Bruce Bowen play?

Mr. Snowball, I'd like to introduce you to a beautiful piece of property, yes, it's in Hell, but hear me out . . .

There's precadent for him suspending him is the deal...

I thought he would 95% be suspended..

that Kerr article states it's clear that Duncan/Bowen would be too.

Nobody wants to see a game sans Amare, Horry, Duncan, Bowen, Diow..

so I say 50/50 at best now that he's suspended..

It's the big fundamental after all..

Forgot to say thoough, going to be tough for him to swallow doing nothing w/ how the tone of this series is heading..

GETTING UGLY.

heres duncan and bowen on the court

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39nRO5keRM

I tell you what, if Im phoenix, id trade Stoudemire and Diaw for Duncan, Bowen and Horry...

I think Phoenix rolls them no problem if theyre all suspended

No one will get suspended but Horry. And Horry, who should get suspended for 2 games, will just get 1.

And that is absolutely fair. This game 5 will be terrific. No reason to ruin it!

Stoudemire and Diaw One Game Suspension

BC-BKN--Suns-Spurs Suspensions,0148
URGENT
Stoudemire, Diaw suspended for 1 game; Horry for 2
Eds: Will be UPDATED with details.
By BOB BAUM
AP Sports Writer
PHOENIX (AP) - Phoenix center Amare Stoudemire and teammate
Boris Diaw have been suspended for one game for leaving the bench
after Robert Horry's hard foul of Steve Nash in Game 4 of the Suns'
Western Conference semifinal against San Antonio, a person with
knowledge of the penalty said Tuesday.
Horry was suspended for two games after knocking Nash into the
scorer's table with 18 seconds remaining in the Suns' 104-98
victory in San Antonio Monday night that evened the best-of-seven
series 2-2, said the person, who sought anonymity because the
official announcement had not yet been made.

(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

AP-NY-05-15-07 1853EDT

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
thats fuckin Bullshit its Official

Amare and Diaw 1 game

Cheap Shot Bob 2 Games

Well, the line is now off the board at The Greek . . .

If this is true, what another kick to the nuts for the Suns.

Whoa, it's on ESPN now. It is true.

line will over react and I think the play will be on the Suns whenever this one gets where it is headed. it is a scary play, but I think it is the right one, we'll see how this line acts.

I'm utterly shocked that they would suspend those two, but you're right, Blue. The line will overreact.

Problem is, without Amare, the Spurs win that game.

Amare's excuse at least leaves the door open for Stern to plead reasonable doubt if he decides not to give him a suspension. The fact that he would be taking care of 2 other players (and so be seen to be doing the right thing) makes it even more possible, than if Amare was the only player involved.

The only good thing out of all this is Suns + Money

I still think they can win the game but No Diaw and Amare thats fuckin Huge.

Spurs are so fuckin Dirty. This is Bullshit. Im so fuckin Pissed.

I hope The Suns beat the fuckin Spurs by like 50 fuck them.

I would go Small let Duncan get his and just handle every1 else.

Jesus, what the hell happened then. Somehow it was entering by itself after every so many words. Crazy

I think it happens if you accedently hit ctr or alt or something and then every time you hit space it submits your message. it happens to me every so often usually when I am in a major rush....

blue, problem here was it was like after every 2-3 words, and theres no question of my hitting any key outside those involved making the post - my 2 fingered typing guarantees that, lol.

my 2 fingered typing guarantees that

nice. my dad is the same way, I swear it sounds like a punching bag when he goes to work on the key board.

kkl;k p;;l l; ;l;l;'ldfs; ds;lod;l;'l;l;'"X;l

edit: trying some stuff out.... sorry. now I messed up my screen....lol

if they suspend amare, the suns should put in Pat Burke to punch Duncan and see if Duncan doesn't respond? He'll fight back and then they should suspend him also with Burke.

Man the NBA is a joke. Your gonna reward a dirty team for starting the altercation by taking out Stoudemire. And don't underestimate Diaw he's playing well and was the reason the Suns played well w/o Stoudemire last year.

This ain't wwf wrestling where the referee turns his back and the bad guy hits the good guy with a foreign object. David Stern should make a logical decision by watching the tape and not going strictly by the rules.

I agree punch that turd right in the mouth!!!!!

Back