Home Run Derby Discussion

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">
Winner of 2008 HR <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Derby</ST1:place></st1:City> will play for which League

Mon 7/14 5:00PM (PST)<O:p></O:p>

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">1 American League <O:p></O:p>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">-140 <O:p></O:p>

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">2 National League <O:p></O:p>

</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">+110 <O:p></O:p>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Like the AL's lineup better from 1-4...as they'll have a 2 LHB advantage. But then again, all that talk last year about how LHB's would crush @ Pac Bell's short porch proved to be shit (Howard, Fielder, etc)

I took the NL just for the hell of watching.... but I had better odds

i just took berkman at +430 for the whole thing and +130 straight up vs. morneau.

C'MON BIG PUMA

im taking hamilton/morneau/utely. I cant see a RHB winning this... There is a reason that they yanks have always loaded their lineups with lhb over the years.

Going with Braun and Morneau...let's see it fly!

lol crazy thought but MLB should make a HR derby with the weak guys in it..
Craig Counsell
Scott Podsednik
Juan Pierre

Back