Home Favorite system 5/27

cisco

Master of the San Diego home-under chase
13-0

Cincinnati gm 3 if -110 or more

(Wish I didn't lift that .471 filter now.)

Pending:
Tampa Bay
Colorado

Day Early if -110 or more
Yankees
Detroit<!-- / message -->

Cisco. should we cut our losses with this pitiful Reds team???

Also are you saying go ahead early and play on NYY & Tigers if they are at -110 or higher because IN THE 5 RUN CHASE the Tigers shoud be a play on BUT the NYY a play against...I think!?!

Big Wave - If New York and Detroit lose their next game at -110 or better they will enter the Home Favorite system. Detroit is a dog today.
I'll post the chases when the games come up. You don't need to do anything.

doogie -
1.Play or go home.
2.This system is totaly separate from the 5 run system.

Have faith Cisco. This home chase is undefeated over two years. The reds will pull one of these next two games out :drinking:

:cheers: Hahahaha You are correct sir. I got'em early this morning when i got in from work. Me notta goin' home. GL today!

Well, One thing's fore sure. We won't lose tomorrow. :)

Fucking nappy headed....

I have been trying to follow your system for a couple weeks and it seems like you can pick any team and just keep doubling your bet until they win. If i bet the yankees the first game of the year ( regardless of the line) and they lost i could just chase them until they win because i doubt they will go 0-162. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Home Favorite System
Play on a team that has lost their last three games as a home favorite of -110 or more and is again a home favorite of -110 or more.
I chase for up to four games.

Yeah, you are missing something.

And guess what, we get the Yankees 6/8 vs Pittsburgh.

5/27 -123 L
5/26 -164 L
5/25 -144 L

Last edited:
Looks like I get to bet on Cincy tomorrow after all. It's a play on in my other system.

:smiley_abcs:

It's going to be quite a while before we'll see game four.
6/8-6/10 Cleveland
6/12-6/14 Angels
6/15-6/17 Texas

As bad as the Reds are, we may not get the chance this year. Glad I read this thread, almost forgot they had to be fav's in order for the system to apply.
Gl today.

Cincy was a play in my 5 run system so I got some of it back today.

Back