HOF Inductees

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Glad Vlad got in....and Trevor. Knew Chipper would....Thome, hmmmm. Was he a lock? Or virtue of being clean?

I ask I don't know

Trevor thankfully...Vlad was a shoe in and Thome deserves it

DP brought up Larry Walker for next year, that's a great debate

Until Vizquel gets in I can only take it half seriously, like the half of the game he excelled at

Vlad was? I thought we debated it here once.....I was all in on him, but I know we discussed it. Glad for Trev too

Thome ?

thome def should be in. I'd like to see these guys in

mcgwire
sosa
bonds
clemens
palmeiro
mussina
wagner
rolen
buck o'neil for his general contribution to the game

Schilling is a yes for me too. I'm honestly not sure about Walker, I'll have to look into him a bit more. kind of there with mcgriff in my mind as a member of the hall of very good. maybe his defense is better than i recall. He certainly had a cannon for an arm.

Thome had so many late game shots that just looked so freaking epic. He was scary for sure.He was a beast. I loved his moments.

Reminds me of. . .

In little league, i dominated west norwalk, CT, I peaked at 12 against my peers hahah we played cranberry in the kinlock tournament at calf pasture beach, cranberry had Mo Vaugn and actually 2 other spot MLBers. I was pitching against Mo and I was like goddamn, no way to throw it buy him and how much could i really trick him, hahah. He jacked it to opposite field. Perfect swing. It cleared the fence by 175ft

Back