HOF Game - Pick / Lean?

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
Guess I lean Texans because they're from Houston and Texas and that's such a a solid capping angle. When you have a promo play gotta make some call. It's meaningless football. But it's football.

What isn't meaningless is Steve McMichael going into the HOF. Grew up in tiny Freer, Texas. Was a monster both at Texas and Chicago. Has been reduced to a shell of himself, to about 140 lbs, with ALS, which is the worst of the worst. In his final stages of life most likely. Gets his gold jacket and HOF bust this weekend at home outside Chicago.

1722512509425.png

Need to see expected QB snaps. Bears QB2 has legs and makes things happen. Will check his stats last year. Wouldn’t expect Keenan or Mills to do much with backups. Under always in play here.

Historically an under game right? Didn’t a couple of years ago some prick HC keep going for scores? Need to look it up.

Got 2 bills on this under, pretty sure I'm not watching it so hopefully y'all chime in and it cashes

My buddy bought a game ticket for $50. He sold some points for the over at +money but is acting all scared right now, I think he is in minority. I dont have an opinion myself

but will it get more eyeballs than every WNBA game ever played?
NO

So I did the Denver thing a couple weeks ago for mom's 75th. She's a diehard Hawkeye fan and we went to Union Station for apps and some place she could watch the WNBA all star game. Found a brew pub that had Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets flags and also the rainbow flag. I'm cool with it, figure if anyone is showing the WNBA it's a rainbow flag place. That took some work to get the game on for her. Denver doesn't have a WNBA team so I had to act the part to get the QueerAF bartender to turn on the WNBA. Best part is there was UFC on and several bulldog dykes in there just to watch that.

Positive note, they had a pilsner that was brewed with pablanos and serrano peppers. That shit was incredible!

2dabank prolly has it right. However, the B team QBs can sling it for sure, I actually think it goes over on 2nd to last drive with like a minute and half left

why i split 1st half under then did the team totals for game. hopefully works out. i hate this game so who knows. just the lack of practice time makes me think the offenses more likely to struggle, 2 defensive coaches and i doubt we even see much in way of 2nd team, mostly be guys who be cut in few weeks

Seen a lot of 33s since 4 eastern

A few guys I know bet over at 30.5 earlier.

essentially gabe me a 38 with bears un17.5 and hou un 20.5 but of course doesn't have to work that way. watch one team score over their total and still stay under. lol. guess a split wouldn't break my heart. there have def been more these games w points than i suspected when i went and looked, gotta think lot the points come late but who knows. i usually don't mess with this game but was bored, lol.

Seen a lot of 33s since 4 eastern

A few guys I know bet over at 30.5 earlier.

Surprisingly enough, 4 of the last 6 HOF games would have gone over the current total.

It always seems like a low scoring game, and it typically is, but the totals are SO low for them it doesn’t take much to get the over.

Surprisingly enough, 4 of the last 6 HOF games would have gone over the current total.

It always seems like a low scoring game, and it typically is, but the totals are SO low for them it doesn’t take much to get the over.
Yup.

Went down for years, akin to the Army Navy game.

really need mills out this game he gonna carve up backups. note for going forward texas be a bet on team with team total over or just to win.

mills is killing me! i didn't think he play this much!! wtf the point? he already locked in as backup!! get him out the freaking game!

that one way to get 1st down fumble then force fumble on same play, lol. didnt really want houston to have ball if mills is still playing qb! cmon d force a punt or more time off clock then late fg

well loss number 1 of preseason. guess that why i usually skip hof game. could still pull out the team total unders. hopefully mills is done for night

That’s why me and my Canadian girlfriend only fuck doggy style, so we can both watch the hockey game

when me and theresa 1st got together she would do everything in her power to get my attention before games started sunday morning, i be blowing her off cause obviously i was capping and making plays! she would get so mad but once games started we fuck like crazy, im
like baby i don't care bout the games just let me get my bets in then im all bout yoi!! lol

Back