Hit it now..Wed NBA

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Not a huge play..but believe that this line will reverse itself by gametime.

Detroit +1 -110 2 units

Many thoughts to come about this game tomorrow morning. Tired as hell right now..so write-up to follow in morning.

Before I head off Copps..

Orlando said they were pissed going into Atlanta. Only GHill with a 4th qtr spree seemed to perform actions of his words. Makes me wonder about this team. Milwaukee certainly should be rested. Seems they didn't put out much effort Tuesday.

No clue honestly.

Gl BaR. I was expecting you to go big on this. A couple of things, Bounce back for Ston's. Joisey coming back from a somewhat long, semi successful road trip. Line up wise, I also think Sont's have a big advantage here.

Anyhow,

Not a huge play..but believe that this line will reverse itself by gametime.

Detroit +1 -110 2 units

Many thoughts to come about this game tomorrow morning. Tired as hell right now..so write-up to follow in morning.

:smiley_acbe:

Lets do a quick analysis:

Heres my small drawbacks on Detroit..and why I won't play bigger..

-3rd game in 4 nights
-still inconsistent for a qtr a game minimum since Webber arrived
-Nets still steaming over the game in Auburn Hills and the ending.

Heres why I am playing Detroit.

-Vince Carter is a liabilty guarding either Rip or Tayshaun on defense. He has no chance with either and that will hurt his offensive game. Coming off a long road trip and coming home to chase Rip around all night long is no recipe for success
-The Nets played 4 very emotional close games out west out of 5. That was a grueling road trip mentally. For them to survive Monday was amazing enough. All those close games they are due for a letdown no doubt.
-The frontlines right no are no comparison. Detroit should own this game up front. Not noted as a great rebounding team Detroit should still win that war tonight
-Billups basically has had Kidds number for last 2+ seasons. No reason to expect any differently tonight

Solid play here IMO fellas...gl

Looking at Killas total as well..back later in afternoon.

Not sure what the line is.. but i cant see the lakers losing in boston

NO WAY

2 bad losses at home in ot.. a loss to the knicks.. a long road trip + an angry kobe against a bad celtics team

Yea i figured it would continue to rise.. LA will come out focused in that one.

Not sure what the line is.. but i cant see the lakers losing in boston

NO WAY

2 bad losses at home in ot.. a loss to the knicks.. a long road trip + an angry kobe against a bad celtics team

Preciously why they probably will lose...

the nets are on a 14 - 2 ATS run in their last 16 games. it has to end sometime ... right?

Bucks-Magic Under 195 -110 1 unit...gl see Killa for details

B.A.R.....
I love your plays and Killa's but lets be honest here....
There is no way you could get this line anywhere near the time you just posted this....
The line has been at best 194 over the past 3 hours and has been a solid 193 for at least 5 minutes prior to this post.

I hope it wins but putting up a number noone can get is not very helpful.

BTW: Would you play it at 193 or stay off of it????

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top align=right>:16.7</TD><TD> MIL - L. Greer enters game for B. Skinner</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top align=right>:16.7</TD><TD> MIL - E. Ilyasova enters game for R. Patterson</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top align=right>:16.7</TD><TD> ORL - C. Arroyo enters game for J. Nelson</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD vAlign=top align=right>:16.7</TD><TD> ORL - J. Redick enters game for G. Hill</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top align=right>:16.7</TD><TD> ORL - D. Milicic enters game for D. Howard</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

YIKES

Can't believe how well Webber has played for the Pistons so far, thought he was way over the hill, looking at him in Philly.
You said from the start he'd fit in Detroit, good call.

2-0 night and +3 units thanks to Stons and Killa's under.

Congrats to all and thank you for your kind words..noice to have two locks like that instead of those nailbiters.

BDK and I working on a nice one for TNT Thursday.

Too high for my blood now Brian but totally agree
That might have been the easiest bet of the year.. NO WAY the lakers were gonna lose that one :cheers:

THank stu jackson for that win:shake:

Back