High School Recruit Julio Jones

Pryor is basically down to tOSU, WVU, and Tenny...

Supposedly he's down to WVU and tOSU and will announce on Dec 24th acc to article yesterday..

He changes daily though..

I follow him daily...

Jones goes to Bama IMO..and he's fucking sick.

COME ON Coach Fulmer, make this happen, for the love of god

Yeah, you would think that O would appeal to any QB with all the freedom they give to the QB, Pryce could write his own ticket when he felt the need to

Jones looks like he is going to be a stud. And he was just named to ESPN NEXT squad. Pretty damn impressive. Im glad hes going to stay down south at least

I see his priorities as being...

close to home
start as a freshman
decent QB
top facilities
win a conference or nat. champ. in 3 years
Been following this thread, but I cant stay silent anymore. I dont post much, just lurk. You arent winning a conference or national title in the next 10 years, deal with it. You never have a decent QB, dont say Croyle either cause we'll never know if he was or wasnt with that crap offense he always had around him. Of course he'll start as a frosh cause Bama has never had a legit receiving corp, although ill admit DJ Hall isnt too shabby, but hes nothing special. JJ should go to TTech because they always have good QBs, which Bama never does. He'll put up huge numbers esp with Crabtree getting so much attention, Leach of course wings it 60+ times a game. And if he can keep up with his own ability and work ethic, he'll be a sure fire first round pick. And it may only be Lubbock, but any city in Texas > any city in Bama...

xXx

Been following this thread, but I cant stay silent anymore. I dont post much, just lurk. You arent winning a conference or national title in the next 10 years, deal with it. You never have a decent QB, dont say Croyle either cause we'll never know if he was or wasnt with that crap offense he always had around him. Of course he'll start as a frosh cause Bama has never had a legit receiving corp, although ill admit DJ Hall isnt too shabby, but hes nothing special. JJ should go to TTech because they always have good QBs, which Bama never does. He'll put up huge numbers esp with Crabtree getting so much attention, Leach of course wings it 60+ times a game. And if he can keep up with his own ability and work ethic, he'll be a sure fire first round pick. And it may only be Lubbock, but any city in Texas > any city in Bama...

xXx
I'm no Bama apologist by any means but its funny that you say Tech always have had good QBs. They've had decent guys that fit the system well. How many of those guys do you see in the NFL? Brodie Croyle is actually starting in the NFL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE-TH096R-8&feature=related

Terrelle Pryor
ATH | 6'6" 220

Hometown: Jeannette, PA
School: Jeannette High School
Region: Atlantic

ESPN150 Rank: #3 Status: Undeclared

Last Updated: 11/7/2007 Data provided by Scouts, Inc.

---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Scouts Grade: 93 (Rare Prospect)
Position Rank: ATH #2
Considering: 1-Ohio State , 2-West Virginia , 3-Florida , 4-Penn State , 5-Tennessee

---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Evaluation: Pryor is a rare athlete at multiple positions, and we have not evaluated a player over the last three classes with his size that can do all of the unique things he can do. He will be recruited at several positions depending on the program. Quarterback, wide receiver, tight end, outside linebacker, even safety are all possibilities, and at almost six-foot-six, it is tough not to marvel at his physical tools. Keep in mind though that he is raw and is so much more athletically gifted than everyone around him that he plays a pick-up game of sorts and makes plays while creating and improvising as opposed to consistently showing discipline, especially when at quarterback. He is physically imposing much in the same way Vince Young is. Displays outstanding mobility and is an elite running threat at quarterback. Shows very good initial quickness and the ability to consistently avoid the rush. He has elusiveness and an impressive second gear in the open field. Extremely dangerous when he breaks contain and can force opponents to defend the run-pass option. Makes a lot of things happen after the initial play breaks down. Arm strength is outstanding and effortless-- a flick of the wrist. Shows excellent RPMs when his feet are set. Tends to throw off his back foot or when flat footed, and this affects his accuracy, especially on the deep ball. As a passer, he is just slinging it. Gets rid of the ball quickly but will wind-up at times. Possesses game-changing skills with the ball in his hands. Defensively, Pryor covers so much ground from his safety position that he makes plays on the ball you wouldn't think he could make. He has a long wingspan, long legs and is a very fluid athlete. Ball skills are excellent, and he is also a tremendous leaper, as evidenced by his skills on the hard court. As a pass rusher, he will remind you of last year's Martez Wilson. Overall, physically Pryor has very few equals at this stage. He will have to settle in at one position and become more of a sound technician and disciplined player as a passer if he remians at QB, but the bottom line is he may be one of the most heavily recruited prospects we have ever seen. While his physical tools will likely get him on the field right away, he would benefit from redshirting especially at QB so he could learn how to work through reads and become a true passer.

Notes: 2006: Passed for 1,732 yards and 15 touchdowns... Rushed for 1,676 yards and 13 touchdowns. Received offers during his junior season from Rutgers, Ohio State, Penn State and Pittsburgh... says he wants to play both football and basketball in college. Also considering Texas

taht's outdated mogo...he has an interview w/ rivals today that lists oregon as a player late to the game and he may visit.

Mike Farrell
Rivals.com Football Recruiting
<SCRIPT language=javascript> if ((bIEWindowBrowser) && (navigator.appVersion.indexOf("MSIE 6.") != -1)) document.write("<div id=outercontainer style='height:220px;'>"); else document.write("<div id=outercontainer>"); document.write("<div id=contentcontainer style='font-size: " + currentsize + "pt;'>");</SCRIPT>Talk about it in The Insiders Forum

Jeannette, Pa. quarterback Terrelle Pryor, the nation's No. 1 player, added a new school to his short list of potential destinations this week and removed another. He also admitted that the race for his services is a bit more wide open than most think.

<!--Start Image--><SCRIPT language=Javascript>document.write(insertImage('/IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/TERRELLEPRYOR9_28200.JPG', '', 0, 267, 200, 1, 'Pryor has added Oregon to his list.', 'Rivals.com', 1197044785000, '', 1014, 'Align=Left'));</SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=202>
TERRELLEPRYOR9_28200.JPG
</TD><TD width=6 rowSpan=3>
spacer1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=3>
spacer1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Pryor has added Oregon to his list.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- End Image-->"Oregon is now on my list," said the 6-foot-6, 235-pounder. "I spoke with coach Mike Bellotti this week when he came out to visit. I think he was in New York with Dennis Dixon for some award anyhow, but they've been recruiting me hard for a long time and I really like the offense. They run pretty much the same stuff that we do. I'm thinking about taking an official visit out there."

"The quarterback situation out there looks pretty good as well. I don't believe anyone who tells me I'll play from snap one, that's just not the way it works but coach Bellotti never told me that, he was honest and up front."

As Pryor had added Oregon, he has eliminated another program.

"Texas is out," he said. "They're just not recruiting me that hard and I don't want to deal with all the Vince Young comparisons. It's not a big deal, they weren't that high on my list to start with but I was a little interested."

Pryor has already taken an official visit to Ohio State and has his visit scheduled to West Virginia for either Jan. 11 or Jan. 18, he's not sure which. Other schools involved include Florida, Tennessee and Penn State.

"They've all been in this week. I think Oregon was in Tuesday and so was Penn State, West Virginia and Tennessee were in Wednesday and I don't remember when Florida and Ohio State were in. It's been crazy, I think I'm losing my mind trying to keep track of it all."

Pryor, whose team is still playing and battles Wilmington Area this weekend, is looking more closely at the style of offense of each team on his list.

"That concerns me about Ohio State because they've never run an offense like the one we run at my high school or that they run at West Virginia, Florida, Oregon or other places. I'd like to see them run it first so I could believe they'll change it but I'm obviously not going to get to see that so it creates doubt.

"I don't have a leader right now, I'm staying open and I'm not going to decide until Signing Day. I still have some other visits to schedule. I might trip out to Oregon, I am looking at Florida and Tennessee and I've seen Penn State a lot so I'm just focusing on finishing our season undefeated."

Pryor will play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl on Jan. 5 in the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. The game will be broadcast nationally by NBC with a noon Central time start and covered by Rivals.com.

Yea..makes me nervous..esp this part:

"That concerns me about Ohio State because they've never run an offense like the one we run at my high school or that they run at West Virginia, Florida, Oregon or other places. I'd like to see them run it first so I could believe they'll change it but I'm obviously not going to get to see that so it creates doubt.

The thing is you have to take everything this kid says w/ a grain of salt as he LOVES the recruiting process...seems to really get off on it..

One thing that 's good for tOSU is he's rooming w/ Mike Brewster in San Antinio for the All star game and they have gotten tight..

Brewster might be a better recruiter than anybody on any team that gets paid to do it.

Talk about McGuffag...give some credit to the O line there..jesus...chad henne coulda hit those holes

I watched him play my alma mater in the playoffs a few weeks ago. He was triple teamed with a LB,CB, and safety all night and still put up numbers. He is a manchild. He will have to improve his route running next year imo. He has all the tools to be a Calvin Johnson type.

Some nfl team should have hired me 6 years ago!

xXx

Lol

Fittingly I bet julio over 97 yards last night and he makes a stupid ridiculous play last drive to hit it. Thanks for everything JJ

I would like to nominate this prediction as the worst in the history of the internet.

xXx

xXx

:searching:

[h=3]Oakland Raiders[/h] McGuffie went undrafted in the 2013 NFL Draft,[SUP][8][/SUP] he signed a contract with the Oakland Raiders on April 27, 2013. On August 25, 2013, he was waived by the Raiders.
[h=3]Arizona Cardinals[/h] McGuffie was signed to the Arizona Cardinals practice squad. He was released on September 17, 2013.

I would like to nominate this prediction as the worst in the history of the internet.

Well, technically he said "a" conference or national title, so he's right. LOL at all of us Bama homers that thought the Star Jackson to Julio and BJ Scott tandem would set the SEC on fire. Greg McElroy had other plans

Back