Hey, Fondy. Can I start the official 'Fuck You Thread?'

Dystopia

Pretty much a regular
The official 'Fuck You(insert team/player/coach)Thread?

I have to vent. I know there are others who'd like to as well. Worst NFL day ever.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go ahead and start things.

Fuck you LT and teh Chargers. That last record-setter moosed the shit out of my 2nd half Broncos bet. Even if I come back and win this bet, I'll still be sick to my stomach knowing that last TD rubbed in an already awful day. I love ya LT, but Fuck you!

fuck you patriots for not even showing up

fuck you tampa for not punching it in for the backdoor

fuck you kubiak for being a pussy and not even trying to get into FG range at the end of the 4th

This has nothing to do with LT, but I'll give a fuck you to Marty Schittneheimer.

You wonder why this guy can't win in the playoffs? Maybe because he wastes too much time in the regular season working on getting his players records.

no excuse for LT to still be in tehre at the end. NONE. Michael Turner has GOT to get those carries. You know what they say about Karma, though...

oh and Fuck You NYJ for losing a game that you needed for the playoffs...and fuck that asshole Mangina too.

0-6 on the day in the NFL, jesus h christ. Nice way to wrap things up with the Broncos giving up 20 unanswered at the end of the game, as well as actually letting me think I had a chance to win my first and only bet of the day.

Fuck you Broncos for letting your opponent set records and run up the score and not even try and score yourself; not even attempt actually. Fucking Broncos.

Where to begin....

Fuck you to teams giving up defensive TD's. This means you Washington, and you too Tampa. Oh and by the the way tampa fuck you ya no back door son of a bitch Tim Rattay Rat fuck face man. Detroit...Fuckin fuck you..horrible..Houston you fuckin retards let a QB scramble for a TD in OT on 3rd and 14..Oakland...just stop playing the game now..it's obvious no one on the team cares anymore just quit wasting our time and go jerk of in the corner..

abcs said:
who are u on tonight

Saints + 9 -128 (put $200) and ML +290 (2 win $100)

also did a $3 parlay i didnt think it had a chance :smiley_acbe:

Cards ml , Buff ml , green Bay ml with Saints ML

pays out 200 hundred plus :drink:

Throwback420 said:
Saints + 9 -128 (put $200) and ML +290 (2 win $100)

also did a $3 parlay i didnt think it had a chance :smiley_acbe:

Cards ml , Buff ml , green Bay ml with Saints ML

pays out 200 hundred plus :drink:

:wacka wacka: I killed nfl 2day 11-3 ats and 3-0 over/unders

madshooter said:
Great day, hope you hit pinny live in the 1st quarter.

yup +460 i seen it +510 but missed out it was a small bet

i also had Lakers +5 and ML

and a parlay saints ml , lakers ml and Texas ml :drink:

Back