Hey, Dallas

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
You're having a really good season, congratulations.

Maybe when it's all over you can take your number 30 pick in the draft and pair it with the Browns' number 27 pick, trade up to the #23 spot or something and pick yourselves up a nice backup WR or something.

=)

We look forward to smashing Kolb next year since it seems obvious the philly 'faithful' aka assholes are gonna run McNabb outta town

By the way, LJC is right, I am joking, there's a real possibility the Cowboys actually finish with a better draft position than the Browns.

=)

Aw man, I thought this thread was gonna be to congratulate them on the division title they fluke themselves into one out of every nine years or whatever it is......

Aw man, I thought this thread was gonna be to congratulate them on the division title they fluke themselves into one out of every nine years or whatever it is......

12-1 ya what a fluke division win, I'm glad we barely won that tough division battle

And please talk shit when your team actually wins a championship instead of braggin about how many years in a row they went to the NFC Championship game

The sad part about it, Smoke, is that--if we're being honest--we have to admit that the Cowboys are going one way and the Eagles are going another.

I'm not saying the Eagles don't have the talent to turn that around pretty quickly, but they need to make a significant change or you and I are going to be crying about being third in the NFC East for years to come.

i wonder what it would take for jerry jones to trade up and try to get mcFadden, probally won't happen but i am just saying for the sake of conversation.

if he does he's a moron ...he has two good backs and one potential great back in Barber...

last thing they need is a RB.

Barber should definitely get the opportunity to be the full time guy

and no Im not bitter at all that we took Ryan Fucking Moats instead of him during the draft....thanks, andy

Ok, so are we ripping Dallas for their recent draft trades? I really dont give a shit how the browns season ends up....bottom line is it is A FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK!! And whoever and wherever that pick ends up I can guarantee you that they will have more an impact player than the picks they traded away from last year.

If we are ripping anyone in this trade we should be ripping your very own EAGLES! Dallas traded away the 24th pick last year to the browns, and were still able to trade back into the first round TO GET THE PLAYER THAT THEY WANTED. And the team they trade with is in their very own division. Did Dallas have to give up any first round picks? NO.

In essence Dallas traded away their 3rd and 5th rounder (along with Clevelands high second) These picks turned out to be Stewart Bradley...who? And drumroll please......CJ Gaddis, not exactly impact players. Oh and also you got Kolb out of the deal who came from Clevelands draft pick. And is Gaddis even on the team anymore?

I dont know why you are concerned with the way Dallas drafts. Maybe you are a closet cowboys fan?

Dallas did not blunder that draft.....Philly did.

Last edited:
Did I have visions of Run DMC dancing thru my head.....yes. But those went away awhile back when the brownholes went .500

Dallas gets this and another first round pick.....

i20070924-633262128239583750w.jpg

Philly gets this to keep the bench warm for now, and a special teamer

55.jpg

I hated that trade more than anybody

for the eagles to get what they got from the cowboys while the cowboys got what they got from the browns and the patriots got what they got from the 49ers is just mind boggling

im still pissed about that shit

Malcolm Jenkins...:tiphat:

I posted these awhile back in a browns thread. If Dallas can get any 2 of these guys with their picks I will be happy. We will also see what else is out there when the juniors declare.

WR's
Early Doucet LSU
Limas Sweed Texas
Adarius Bowman Okie St
DJ Hall Alabama

CB's
Tracey Porter Indiana
Justin King Penn St
Or either of the CB's from south florida Mike Jenkins or Trae Williams

You're having a really good season, congratulations.

Maybe when it's all over you can take your number 30 pick in the draft and pair it with the Browns' number 27 pick, trade up to the #23 spot or something and pick yourselves up a nice backup WR or something.

=)

Are you saying there is going to be no talent at WR from picks 20-30? The WRs this year are way better then the WR's from last season, aside from Calvin Johnson. Keep telling yourself Dallas is going to get a bum with clevelands draft pick.

Are you saying there is going to be no talent at WR from picks 20-30? The WRs this year are way better then the WR's from last season, aside from Calvin Johnson. Keep telling yourself Dallas is going to get a bum with clevelands draft pick.

I think what hes saying is that the Cowboys wont be getting nearly as good of a pick as they thought they were going to be getting...

Some Cowboy fans were being pretty insufferable in the beginning of the year about getting a top 5 pick and McFadden handed to them by the Browns...

Joes just pointing out that that may not happen.....

Yeah you got that right. After the Browns got their ass whooped in their first game and traded their #1 QB, I was thinking top 10 pick all along. But now not so much, but I think it will still work out nicely. They will be able to fill their needs, and got an extra 1st round pick out of the deal, that doesnt hurt.

Hey, dont get mad at me because your QB has a 100% playoff choke rate...

and im 26

You're 26 and you can't remember Dallas' playoff wins? might have to get that head examined

And Romo just dropped the ball b/c it slipped out of his hands not b/c he was scared...unlike ya boy McNabb who got "tired" in the Superbowl like a lil ho

Yeah you got that right. After the Browns got their ass whooped in their first game and traded their #1 QB, I was thinking top 10 pick all along. But now not so much, but I think it will still work out nicely. They will be able to fill their needs, and got an extra 1st round pick out of the deal, that doesnt hurt.

Ya i'm pissed that the Browns are playing so good but the Cowboys got the guy they wanted in Spencer thanks to the Eagles and now they have two first round picks to fill some holes this year so that this team can keep getting better

:36_11_6:

I really hope Dallas chokes down the stretch and has to come to Lambeau for the NFC championship game. I want revenge on those bitches. If they have Woodson and KGB both 100 percent I think GB is the better team. Still cant believe the Lions threw that game away yesterday

I really hope Dallas chokes down the stretch and has to come to Lambeau for the NFC championship game. I want revenge on those bitches. If they have Woodson and KGB both 100 percent I think GB is the better team. Still cant believe the Lions threw that game away yesterday

I said Seahawks would go to the ship and maybe win it b4 the season started. I jumped off the ship early in the year. Ive been back on since like a week or 2 ago. They can beat Dallas and GB if they want. Hawks are the true Sleeper.

Just realized that Smokedawg is a
Philly Eagle Fan ??????????????:36_11_6:

Sorry Dawg.......you can't rile up fans of Da Boys when they're
sitting at 12-1......

But an Eagles fan huh????
:36_11_6:

Its all good we beat you guys with Norv a few years back. So we had the last laugh against you over rated POS.

:tiphat:

Well at least you've learned to enjoy the few regular season wins you get each year...fukkin joke of a franchise, let's see which bust you draft this year

Yes but the Browns traded there first away for a position they don't need.

What the hell are you going to do with both Anderson and Quinn?

And who even knows what Quinn will turn out to be, the jury is still out on him and the browns for trading up for him. We'll see. But I still like the way Cleveland drafted last season, Joe Thomas alone gets them an A. But enjoy not having a 1st rounder next season.

Back