He's Back.. Fades Sec Plays......gotta Love It!!!!!!

FADEMENOW

Pretty much a regular
Been busy with work....Missed a couple of weeks...Posting @ another site......8-2, L2W.....Here's hoping to continue:cheers:

Gorga @ The Plains -12'................. Can't see Gorga coming up with much here.....Just hope TT gives the wake-up call this AM....Forgot to agan Arkansas...If Kentucky can tag 25 on UGA, Auburn should roll this one.....
Something like 31-13......My Play...AU -12'..buy the hook....

Dores @ The Cats -2............ Cats are probably bowl bound(while my Tide stays @ home)and the big win over UGA LW rolls over to this weeks play..
Both these teams can score and the O/U total indicates that....I'm playing both sides of this game...My Play......Cats-2 and OVER 54.........

Vols @ Ar Kansas -6....... Tenny will start the freshman @ QB today...Start the game without the big RB.....Arky with a little Dick is more than one dimentional, now....Arky should cover this but I'm not totally sure....
So......My Play.....OVER 46..........

Cry Baby Spurrier Back Home to The Swamp -13...... Ain't going to happen...Leak has thrown atleast one pick in 8 of the 9 games played....Don't think Stevie won't have these boys ready....My Play..Cocks +13 and OVER 44

Low TIDE @ Baton Rouge -18......... Read my lips.....Bama plays to the caliber of their opponant....Bama does not cover as a Fav...LSU had to go to Tenn LW and won....Bama got beat by Messy St and that was the worse thing that could have happen......Remember...This team had the Hogs beat but could'nt make the FG ........I've got a 6 to 1 odds with my book that Bama WINS this game straight up.....$50 to win $300......So, I guess you know my play.....My Play ..LOW TIDE +18....... If you can get a ML bet, put a small wager on it....I DID....

As usual
BOL, my friends
FADE

Thanks, Yanks..............Call me crazy, but the Tide shows up today as indicated by my call for a straight up win....LW, I called for a straight up win by Messy St.......hummmmmmmmmm

Fondybadger said:
Looks real good. Was wondering where you were. Hope everything is going good.

It's all good.....Working lot's.....Good thing.<g> Baby needs new shoes.<lol>

So there you are. You know I been looking for you this week.
I see your angle on this head to head and that spot is truly ripe for an
"A" game out of your boys. I have this theory that this is our FEATURE HOME game of the season if you can believe that.
I can smell the Bourbon and Boudin from my house.

Well thanks for keeping me from laying a ridiculous number but good health on your 6 to 1.........not sure I could stomach that today.

Couldnt play the big game spread in Auburn but I got on 1st H.

Im liking Tenn + points now thinking about this over.
Kick some ass today buddy!

I like tennessee too, Crompton looked pretty good against Lsu and Arkansas defense isnt that great so I think the vols can hang around and they have a pretty decent run defense. You know in the Sec that the dogs usually cover, agree with all your plays except Georgia, their season of pride is on the line today, I think they cover or win straight up.

As for my gators, they havnt covered a spread in weeks, Spurrier has the knowledge but not the talent on the team, I think Fla wins by ten.

Good LuCk
A fellow SEC Fan

Forgot to wish you well.. but my dogs look good so far..
I liked ATS
UGA
Arky
UK
SC
Pretty much all dogs except lsu.. they blow out bama and then bama leaves shula in baton rouge

Real quick, whens the last time Shula beat a top 25 team on the road? A little suprised with your lean on that one. Shula might be the worst big game coach in cfb. I mean last year they beat up a bad florida team.. but the 2 games at the end of the year that they couldnt lose, they lost both.

Aubbie can't play a early game......3-2......so far....
Looking for Bama to cap off yet another crazy week in the SEC....

Damn i have been dead on in the sec.. makes me sick that im not bettin anymore this year. :(

abcs said:
Forgot to wish you well.. but my dogs look good so far..
I liked ATS
UGA
Arky
UK
SC
Pretty much all dogs except lsu.. they blow out bama and then bama leaves shula in baton rouge

Could be a blessing ... I really think lsu wins 35 - 7. Shula needs to be canned hes a bum. BTW good luck on ur arky play, :cheers:

Niec day fade.. you almost got a beautiful moose in the tenny game..
JP seems to be a good qb.. maybe he will bring bama back to the promise land.

Arky will be the team to beat.. they return so much next year that is sickening and unfair.

abcs........Hats off to your Dogs....Had a plan for Aubbie....I sure wished the Iron Bowl was a 11:30 game.<lol>.....JP will be a good one before its over....He just makes little mistakes...Like, not taking a sack.....I'll say Aubbie will be a 6-7 point fav this week.....

P&G.......Did'nt figure Russell would have back-to-back bad weeks....Hat's off to your boys...I almost went thru the TV on that last drive...Les was fixing to get his ass kicked by FADE.<VBG>

apothecman...Got ya a couple CHICKEN DINNERS on Over and Arky.....

Back